Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a native Arabic Speaker anything about Arabic..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask a native Arabic Speaker anything about Arabic..

..Seriously though, I'm not a native speaker. I Studied in a Saudi School for 4 years starting from grade 1 + 2 in a saudi masjid but my arabic has deteriorated greatly. I can still converse in arabic, but its somewhat a struggle. Was listenting to myself as a 11 year me in a cassette and i sounded so fluent. I just want to get to that level again.

Can we have all the native arabic speakers in this thread to help us out trying to learn arabic or trying to relearn like my case. If i watch a show i find that I understand 95% of conversation but cant get myself to speak ot anymore. :(

My reading is poor...4th grade level and my writing the same thing.

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=118]saif[/MENTION]_udin

You guys native speakers?

All the translate apps ang google translate is pure garbage...Maybe the umman forum guys can do a better job at helping us transalte sentences?
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Re: Ask a native Arabic Speaker anything about Arabic..

Try HiNative
    "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
    - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

I'm a native Arabic speaker if I can help

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman2 View Post
        I'm a native Arabic speaker if I can help
        Can the literary excellence of the Quran be explained to a non-Arab that is unique to that book only? Your own explanation as a native Arab and no links please.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri.g View Post
          Can the literary excellence of the Quran be explained to a non-Arab that is unique to that book only? Your own explanation as a native Arab and no links please.
          Many aspects of it can explained, but obsviously, to really appreaciate it, you have to master the Arabic language.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman2 View Post
            Many aspects of it can explained, but obsviously, to really appreaciate it, you have to master the Arabic language.
            Can you explain any aspect here? - thanks

Comment

Can you explain any aspect here? - thanks
              Can't you just stick to comparative religion? I doubt anyone wants to be pestered like this outside of that sub.
              Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 10-08-17, 11:43 AM.
              "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                Can't you just stick to comparative religion? I doubt anyone wants to be pestered like this outside of that sub.
                Pestered? Does it sound like a comparative religion debate to you? He offered help and I politely asked his opinion as an Arab? If he is annoyed he can reply or not reply himself. No one is forced to reply.

Comment

Pestered? Does it sound like a comparative religion debate to you? He offered help and I politely asked his opinion as an Arab? If he is annoyed he can reply or not reply himself. No one is forced to reply.
                  Yes. You're making this into something of religion. This thread is for language, not religious discussion. Why else did Abdell say, "Can we have all the native arabic speakers in this thread to help us out trying to learn arabic or trying to relearn like my case"? If you want to discuss religion, stick to that sub. It's annoying when you guys bring it to other areas of the forum. If you're so curious, why don't you go read articles about this instead?

EDIT: Anyway, I'm not going to derail this thread any further. Sorry OP.
                  Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 10-08-17, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
                    ..Seriously though, I'm not a native speaker. I Studied in a Saudi School for 4 years starting from grade 1 + 2 in a saudi masjid but my arabic has deteriorated greatly. I can still converse in arabic, but its somewhat a struggle. Was listenting to myself as a 11 year me in a cassette and i sounded so fluent. I just want to get to that level again.

Can we have all the native arabic speakers in this thread to help us out trying to learn arabic or trying to relearn like my case. If i watch a show i find that I understand 95% of conversation but cant get myself to speak ot anymore. :(

My reading is poor...4th grade level and my writing the same thing.

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION]
                    [MENTION=118]saif[/MENTION]_udin

You guys native speakers?

All the translate apps ang google translate is pure garbage...Maybe the umman forum guys can do a better job at helping us transalte sentences?
                    i am a native, you can ask me
                    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                    me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                      Yes. You're making this into something of religion. This thread is for language, not religious discussion. Why else did Abdell say, "Can we have all the native arabic speakers in this thread to help us out trying to learn arabic or trying to relearn like my case"? If you want to discuss religion, stick to that sub. It's annoying when you guys bring it to other areas of the forum. If you're so curious, why don't you go read articles about this instead?

EDIT: Anyway, I'm not going to derail this thread any further. Sorry OP.
                      you are an arab sister ?
                      me - 2017

Comment

the only thing i can explain to you is, what will you do if i got my hands on this pretty face of yours, cuz trust me, after i get ma hands on it, it wont stay pretty for long, if you were pretty in the first place

want to nag like a prostitute who didnt get paid about our religion, go to the comparative religion place, unless you are blind and could not read the title of this section

يا عمي اذا انت من صدقك مسويلي فيها الخبير, يلا اقرا هذا
                        me - 2017

Comment

Dont derail the thread please.
                          [MENTION=144402]Ayman2[/MENTION] [MENTION=142713]magok[/MENTION]

I used Ashoof or Ashad to say I watch in english..Is Ashoof gramatically correct or is that Just khaliji? Or is shoof more like "look" and ashad and its other forms more like watch?

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
                            the only thing i can explain to you is, what will you do if i got my hands on this pretty face of yours, cuz trust me, after i get ma hands on it, it wont stay pretty for long, if you were pretty in the first place

want to nag like a prostitute who didnt get paid about our religion, go to the comparative religion place, unless you are blind and could not read the title of this section

يا عمي اذا انت من صدقك مسويلي فيها الخبير, يلا اقرا هذا
                            I can't remeber the meaning of muswaily or not sure i read it right. I was able to read the other words because I know its meaning and I am familiar with the word.

Jzk.

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
                              you are an arab sister ?
                              No

Comment

Working...
                              X