Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a native Arabic Speaker anything about Arabic..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask a native Arabic Speaker anything about Arabic..

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    1 big spoon of yeast + 2 big spoons of sugar dissolved in a glass of warm water and cover it until it becomes half its size (or double. Probably double)
    3 cups of flour (they say Kuwait maybe its the brand of flour or type of flour) + 1/4 cup of powdered milk + a small spoon of baking powder + salt
    mix these together and then mix in the yeast mixture then add 1/4 cup of oil and a 1 1/4 cup of warm water mix and knead until it's a dough consistency. Coat the dough with oil and cover it and let it rise.
    Take the dough and put some cheese in it then wrap the dough around the cheese. (I would recommend cream cheese)
    put the balls of dough stuffed with cheese in a baking tray and coat the pieces with milk and black seeds and then cover them so they can rise again.
    Once they have risen a little, put them in the oven at a high temperature until they are done (presumably when they are golden brown)
    when they're done you can put honey or atr on top (atr is that sugar+ water mixture- its good on this stuff)
    My Arabic is a little rusty so if something doesn't seem right then alter it. Like I think the yeast mixture has to be double its size.
    Okay thank you so much sis jazakAllahu khair
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
    X