Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a native Arabic Speaker anything about Arabic..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask a native Arabic Speaker anything about Arabic..

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
    (dialect) ءني اللحجت

واللّٰہ كعيبرد العربي سععب العستمال
    It's لهجة with a هاء not حاء

صعب الاستعمال*

You're familiar with the words
    ولكنك تحتاج إلى ممارسة الإملاء و تشكيل الجمل
    إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

I learned Khaliji Dialect...Sadly learned a lot of slang, but I do know the more common equivalent but I just struggle to use it.

My Parents don't speak arabic at all. We don't speak arabic at home. It's the reason why my arabic deteriorated because once I left the Saudi School, it went downhill from there.

I don't know if i should go with the slang regardless, but I do notice that when I use some Khaliji words, the people do understand but they always respond with the more common word..

My arabic must be hilarious to them...

Also my spelling is just flat out atrocious..

I was speaking to some sudani guy and he said at least I don't have an accent and I sounded like a native Khaliji..Just need to work on proper grammer...

I find that if I struggle to transition between words, I just use Yaani...

I use "Yaani" way too much
      hilarious ?

no... not at all...

well, if you want to use khaliji then bare in mind, even that accent has variants, the one in the uae, oman and kuwait sound dramaticly different from each other, even ksa has one of its own, but only those living near the arabian gulf speak it, i speak bedouan yemeni with a bit of jalaani omani, najdi and hijazi saudi and some emarati
      "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
      me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
        It's لهجة with a هاء not حاء

صعب الاستعمال*

You're familiar with the words
        ولكنك تحتاج إلى ممارسة الإملاء و تشكيل الجمل
        استعملت الهاء ولكن مفاهمت غسدي لهذا سباب ذنانت اني اغتات.

تاريف موقي علكترنا يعالم تشكيل الجمل؟

كلو العبليكعشن في عندريد يالم بس الكاليمت
        Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
          hilarious ?

no... not at all...

well, if you want to use khaliji then bare in mind, even that accent has variants, the one in the uae, oman and kuwait sound dramaticly different from each other, even ksa has one of its own, but only those living near the arabian gulf speak it, i speak bedouan yemeni with a bit of jalaani omani, najdi and hijazi saudi and some emarati
          I have noticed that too.. do you think i should concentrate on learning khliji because its what i learned from grades 1-3?

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

I have noticed that too.. do you think i should concentrate on learning khliji because its what i learned from grades 1-3?
            depends on where you want to live, what khaliji did you learn ?
            "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
            me - 2017

Comment

استعملت الهاء ولكن مفاهمت غسدي لهذا سباب ذنانت اني اغتات.

تاريف موقي علكترنا يعالم تشكيل الجمل؟

كلو العبليكعشن في عندريد يالم بس الكاليمت
              استعملت الهاء و لكن ما فهمت قصدي لهذا السبب ........ I didn't know what did you write lool

تعرف مو في........ يعلم تشكيل الجمل

كل الابليكيشن.... You mean عندي or اندرويد
              يعلم بس الكلمات
              Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
              The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
              )

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
                استعملت الهاء و لكن ما فهمت قصدي لهذا السبب ........ I didn't know what did you write lool

تعرف مو في........ يعلم تشكيل الجمل

كل الابليكيشن.... You mean عندي or اندرويد
                يعلم بس الكلمات
                "I used "ha" but you didn't understand what I intended to tell you so I thought I made a mistake?

Really struggling between Alif and Ain....smdh

Comment

"I used "ha" but you didn't understand what I intended to tell you so I thought I made a mistake?

Really struggling between Alif and Ain....smdh
                  ahaa so

ذنانت = ظننت
                  اغتات= أخطأت

But what about علكترنا ?

You mean أكثرنا
                  The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
                  )

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
                    ahaa so

ذنانت = ظننت
                    اغتات= أخطأت

But what about علكترنا ?

You mean أكثرنا
                    I messed that up pretty bad. First time using arabic keyboard on my phone.

Last letter was meant to be YA ( mawqa electroni) and I was asking for a website that teaches how to construct proper sentences in Arabic...

Comment

I messed that up pretty bad. First time using arabic keyboard on my phone.

Last letter was meant to be YA ( mawqa electroni) and I was asking for a website that teaches how to construct proper sentences in Arabic...
                      تعرف موقع إلكتروني يعلّم تشكيل الجمل
                      )

Comment

أحسنتم استمروا
                        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_WeQqIo8c

Comment

Can someone translate??

If it has sharbat dont bother i dont like how it tastes

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-09-26-20-30-57.png
Views:	1
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	10765817
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              Can someone translate??

If it has sharbat dont bother i dont like how it tastes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87802[/ATTACH]
                              Bump can someon e translate
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                                Bump can someon e translate
                                1 big spoon of yeast + 2 big spoons of sugar dissolved in a glass of warm water and cover it until it becomes half its size (or double. Probably double)
                                3 cups of flour (they say Kuwait maybe its the brand of flour or type of flour) + 1/4 cup of powdered milk + a small spoon of baking powder + salt
                                mix these together and then mix in the yeast mixture then add 1/4 cup of oil and a 1 1/4 cup of warm water mix and knead until it's a dough consistency. Coat the dough with oil and cover it and let it rise.
                                Take the dough and put some cheese in it then wrap the dough around the cheese. (I would recommend cream cheese)
                                put the balls of dough stuffed with cheese in a baking tray and coat the pieces with milk and black seeds and then cover them so they can rise again.
                                Once they have risen a little, put them in the oven at a high temperature until they are done (presumably when they are golden brown)
                                when they're done you can put honey or atr on top (atr is that sugar+ water mixture- its good on this stuff)
                                My Arabic is a little rusty so if something doesn't seem right then alter it. Like I think the yeast mixture has to be double its size.

Comment

Working...
                                X