Bayyinah Arabic (Arabic with Husna) Review - Nauman Ali Khan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayyinah Arabic (Arabic with Husna) Review - Nauman Ali Khan

Has anyone completed this course? Or has familiarity with it?

If so to what level of competency does this course take you to?

Can your read and understand classical texts after this course?

Feel free to share any thoughts on this course...

Re: Bayyinah Arabic (Arabic with Husna) Review - Nauman Ali Khan

I'm a member as well and would like to know this as well.
    Have been delaying this course for a long time.

Comment

I dunno personally but what I know is NAK has been gifted with an exceptional ability to interpret and explain the Qur'an, so I would advise anyone whose thinking about it not to miss out on it.

If i were considering it, I personally would see it as a no brainer, something that's a necessity for me. Cause i wouldnt want to miss out on the Barakah of being a student of this person.
      Last edited by candyapple; 04-05-17, 05:31 PM.
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by UmarUK View Post
        Has anyone completed this course? Or has familiarity with it?

If so to what level of competency does this course take you to?

Can your read and understand classical texts after this course?

Feel free to share any thoughts on this course...
        Why not ask directly on the site?

Comment

i watched some parts of it out of curiosity and found it really good , and as i saw , by the end you will be able to understand the structure of the speech and alot of useful things as well , but what i like to say is that : it's not that easy to read old arabic books even for arabs as me , they (may Allah bless them ) used to say few words and mean a lot of things , so this course would be very helpful and also as well other courses tought in Bayyinah , but really don't assume that it's a matter of one course , you need a remarkable effort to reach the level of understanding old texts , wish you the best , peace

Comment

Bayyinah Arabic (Arabic with Husna) Review - Nauman Ali Khan

I think Nouman Ali khan is a linguist in his background so I know he has a solid understanding of language, he is also very charismatic and very popular on YouTube and speaking tours, I think particularly with the sisters as he is also handsome.

I have been a little concerned by his connection to many sufis who support western governments though and are very involved in interfaith events, and I am not sure how constructive these events really are.

I watched one lecture by him where he suggested the path to success for the ummah was to do as the Jews have done which is become very prominent in media and academia. the problem with this is that the Jews have gained their disproportionate influence in media through utterly haram means, including captivating people with images of idealized naked women and men and music, not to mention riba based financing.

I have really enjoyed some of his lectures, but just a warning to those who want to take knowledge from him, that he may have akida issues, particularly deficiencies in al wala wal bara, for example being very soft on the kuffar and innovators.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuSammy View Post
              I think Nouman Ali khan is a linguist in his background so I know he has a solid understanding of language, he is also very charismatic and very popular on YouTube and speaking tours, I think particularly with the sisters as he is also handsome.

I have been a little concerned by his connection to many sufis who support western governments though and are very involved in interfaith events, and I am not sure how constructive these events really are.

I watched one lecture by him where he suggested the path to success for the ummah was to do as the Jews have done which is become very prominent in media and academia. the problem with this is that the Jews have gained their disproportionate influence in media through utterly haram means, including captivating people with images of idealized naked women and men and music, not to mention riba based financing.

I have really enjoyed some of his lectures, but just a warning to those who want to take knowledge from him, that he may have akida issues, particularly deficiencies in al wala wal bara, for example being very soft on the kuffar and innovators.
              dear brother , i think that even if he had all these problems , you shouldn't point at them as this will have no effect on arabic courses and secondly : starting from your knowladge which has reaced al wala wal baraa , you must have listened to the ayah of checking the info that comes to you from bad people , he had a big effect on muslims and that isn't what our enemies want , so they'll try their best to distort his message and what i'm saying we should stand WITH who help us to come closer to deen not saying that he is attractive for women , this is not appropriate ! and lastly , i've listened to many lectures for him talking about jews and he didn't say not even a time that we must take their way to control world or media or whatever , rather he said we must not repeat their mistakes and how we could understand what you had heard is by motivating us to make effort for what we believe in .. al walaa wal baraa is meant for muslims not to join the enemy against muslims in war and all what could effect them badly and this is not the case by him , treating others well is not breaking for this principle , Best Regards , Peace

Comment

Working...
              X