Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helping in learning Arabic ..

Alslamu Alykum
    I've posted before a theard to help who have questions in Arabic and one person sent me an Email and i replied but he didn't check back his Email as many people do .. so from the begining i'm Nour and i'm from Syria .. i can help arabic learners with all they would need from questions and other stuff .. it's a pleasure for me to help any person who ever he was .. and this is my number so you could contact with me via Whatsapp .. may Allah bless you all ..😊

Re: helping in learning Arabic ..

I forgot to write the number ...
    Last edited by .Hajar.; 25-04-17, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mohamdnour1 View Post
      I forgot to write the number ...
      Brother dont just put your number on here
      Make them pm you to ask for it
      [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=25581].Hajar.[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION]
      Last edited by .Hajar.; 25-04-17, 04:06 PM.
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Sorry editors .. I still not understand but anyway , who have a question could ask me in here... peace

Comment

Assalamualaikum brother,

Please Pm me your number, I'm interested in Classical Arabic.
          Be satisfied with the little of little of life.

Comment

Working...
          X