Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a female Qu'ran teacher South East London (SE28)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a female Qu'ran teacher South East London (SE28)

Assalamu Alaykom,

I am searching for a female tutor to help me learn to read the Qur'an. I almost 20 years and old and have not learnt how to recite the Qu'ran yet. It is something that I am very ashamed of but would like to correct as soon as possible Insha'Allah. I live in South East London and would like a home tutor that offers 1-to-1 tuition. I would be grateful for anyone that can help.

JazakAllah Khayr

Re: Looking for a female Qu'ran teacher South East London (SE28)

Originally posted by SisterSis View Post
    Assalamu Alaykom,

I am searching for a female tutor to help me learn to read the Qur'an. I almost 20 years and old and have not learnt how to recite the Qu'ran yet. It is something that I am very ashamed of but would like to correct as soon as possible Insha'Allah. I live in South East London and would like a home tutor that offers 1-to-1 tuition. I would be grateful for anyone that can help.

JazakAllah Khayr
    Wa alaikum as salaam sister

I can't tell you about one on one teachers but I know that the dawah centre in Manor Park E12 has an awesome women's education programme and exceptionally well educated sisters teaching classes, go to a few of the seminars given there and form a relationship with one of the shaykhas, and then ask her to instruct you. That's usually how these things go, you find a teacher that you like and you build a relationship with them.

If you'd like to network with other sisters and see if you can find instruction that way (and InshAllah you'll be able too, those with knowledge are usually enthusiastic to share with others, especially new reverts) there is a sisters event every Sunday at the Azhar Centre on Romford Road in Forest Gate. I've been to theirs brothers events and they're usually quite informal: group prayers, Qur'an and poetry readings, people bring food and just discuss different things. Make it known that you're looking for a teacher when you're there.

Sorry about locations, most Islamic activities in London are in the East/Northeast because that's where most Muslims in London live. Events in SE are probably within the context of the Somali community and I don't know if a non-Somali would feel comfortable in that setting.

Comment

Re: Looking for a female Qu'ran teacher South East London (SE28)

The Quran Courses Online Acadmy https://www.thequrancourses.com .
      Quran recitation, Quran memorization, Tajweed, Arabic, Quran for kid and quran for females with the best online quran tutors.
      Qualified tutors, One to one lessons via Skype, lowest fee, 2 Classes free trial, no advance fee, payments via PayPal, Visa or Master Card.
      Contact us: http://thequrancourses.com/contact
      Email: [email protected]
      Phone: +447498997371
      WhatsApp: +201223907739

Comment

Working...
      X