Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arabic lessons (Madinah book 1)

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I hope everyone is in the best state of health and Iman.

Lesson one (الدرس الأول) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9UPhP8e7w

Introduction of the programme (for those who haven't listened to it): https://soundcloud.com/user-90390419...gramme-intro-1

Download link for madinah book 1 (pdf): https://abdurrahmanorg.files.wordpre...abdurrahim.pdf

Once again my sincere apologies for the late start. I travelled, got busy and currently don't have a computer hence the long gap but hopefully the uploads will be regular from now insha'Allah ta'aala.

If you have any questions or comments, then please feel free to post on the thread or email me at: [email protected]

May Allah swt give us tawfeeq and barakah in our learning.

:brf:

Re: Arabic lessons (Madinah book 1)

[MENTION=112285]|Abdur Raheem|[/MENTION] [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION] [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] [MENTION=136016]bhshawon[/MENTION] [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=42232]Magic[/MENTION] [MENTION=124047]Abd al-Rahman[/MENTION] [MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION] [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] [MENTION=117498]budi.sudaryo[/MENTION] [MENTION=125803]Sabertooth[/MENTION] [MENTION=47857]Indefinable[/MENTION] [MENTION=96647]hasan2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] [MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION] [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION] [MENTION=100003]muhammadwahaj[/MENTION] [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION]

Those who may be interested but haven't registered:

[MENTION=39142]Fakhri[/MENTION] [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=132307]Hebz[/MENTION] [MENTION=136641]Abu Jarir[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]
    Last edited by Deeni Akh; 03-03-17, 09:04 AM.

Comment

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Alhamdulilah. :jkk:
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

:wswrwb:

:jkk:

اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي وَ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

O Allah, benefit me from that which You taught me, and teach me that which will benefit me, and increase me in knowledge.
        “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

JazakAllahu khair brother !!
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Jazzak'Allahu khayran akhi

Comment

:brf:

Comment

Thanks Jazakallah Khair brother
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Good work, son. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                    Good work, son. Good work.
                    :brf: sorry son, I didn't mention you or abufulaans as you lot are advanced masha'Allah.

Comment

Ameen.

:jkk: akhi.

Comment

Walaikum Assalaam

Those links look bit broken with "..."s

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                          :brf: sorry son, I didn't mention you or abufulaans as you lot are advanced masha'Allah.
                          Son... son. The head son teaches and is not taught.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                            Son... son. The head son teaches and is not taught.
                            Lol you talking about yourself right? ما شاء الله تبارك الله

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
                              Walaikum Assalaam

Those links look bit broken with "..."s
                              SubhanAllah just realised the last link's not working, hang on a sec.

Comment

Working...
                              X