Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arabic lessons (Madinah book 1)

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    I barely know who speaks arabic on here.... [MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] did but hes abandoned us too since he got married (Allahumma barik lahu) @A. Basheer i think or he might wanna help us find a deeni akh stand in
    Let's make dua that, he'll come back to us, in sha Allah.

Comment

Maybe we should hold auditions for Arabic teachers, and see what happens....

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
        Maybe we should hold auditions for Arabic teachers, and see what happens....
        Lolll we should
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

[MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

My sincere apologies for stopping the lessons. I found myself to be rather occupied with other commitments and so I had to discontinue the class. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

May Allah swt provide you with better opportunities to learn the language of the Qur'an and reward you for your intentions.

جزاكم الله خيرا

Comment

Abu Mus'ab has done all the lessons on youtube. I'm listening to them and going through the books.

It's not difficult.

You tube/ummah radio

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

My sincere apologies for stopping the lessons. I found myself to be rather occupied with other commitments and so I had to discontinue the class. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

May Allah swt provide you with better opportunities to learn the language of the Qur'an and reward you for your intentions.

جزاكم الله خيرا
              No worries brother,may allah make it easy for you Ameen

Wa oyaak jazakAllah khair
              [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION] can you link the channel or playlist or like the first video?
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                No worries brother,may allah make it easy for you Ameen

Wa oyaak jazakAllah khair
                [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION] can you link the channel or playlist or like the first video?
                Sis go to You Tube, type in Ummah Radio and it's the first one that comes up.

There's so many classes on there, years worth, of fiqh, Sunnah, Arabic, Tafsir etc.. Especially for Ummah Forum users, I'm surprised people don't have it bookmarked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                  Sis go to You Tube, type in Ummah Radio and it's the first one that comes up.

There's so many classes on there, years worth, of fiqh, Sunnah, Arabic, Tafsir etc.. Especially for Ummah Forum users, I'm surprised people don't have it bookmarked.
                  Oh subhanAllah thanks sis

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                  X