Arabic lessons (Madinah book 1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arabic lessons (Madinah book 1)

Unfortunately the download link for the book in the OP is broken so you use this link instead: https://abdurrahmanorg.files.wordpre...abdurrahim.pdf

:brf:

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
      السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I hope everyone is in the best state of health and Iman.

Lesson one (الدرس الأول) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO9UPhP8e7w

Introduction of the programme (for those who haven't listened to it): https://soundcloud.com/user-90390419...gramme-intro-1

Download link for madinah book 1 (pdf): https://abdurrahmanorg.files.wordpre...abdurrahim.pdf

Once again my sincere apologies for the late start. I travelled, got busy and currently don't have a computer hence the long gap but hopefully the uploads will be regular from now insha'Allah ta'aala.

If you have any questions or comments, then please feel free to post on the thread or email me at: [email protected]

May Allah swt give us tawfeeq and barakah in our learning.

:wswrwb:

The Soundcloud link is broken as well.

Comment

Lol you talking about yourself right? ما شاء الله تبارك الله
        Hmmm. I'm not sure if I like your tone, son. I'm not sure if I like it.

Comment

:salams

I want to learn, yes. I have been learning a little. It depends if will be consistent? What do I have to do?

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]
            :jkk:

Comment

Some more people who may be interested:
              [MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION] [MENTION=110056]Umm Uthmaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10645]Rumaysa[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post

I want to learn, yes. I have been learning a little. It depends if will be consistent? What do I have to do?
                You just have to follow the video lessons insha'Allah.

If you're finding a little difficult I can provide you with extra resources insha'Allah.

Comment

Okay :jkk:

Comment

Sorry forgot to add two people:
                    [MENTION=140132]rainbowr[/MENTION] [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION].

Re, rep - not at all, brother. It was many years ago now and the recent study has been part time, so at a 'leisurely pace.'. Alhamdulillah. It's fantastic that you're doing this, though. :jkk:
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                      -------------------------------
                      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                        [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION].

Re, rep - not at all, brother. It was many years ago now and the recent study has been part time, so at a 'leisurely pace.'. Alhamdulillah. It's fantastic that you're doing this, though. :jkk:
                        Masha'Allah I see. Still you can benefit the members here insha'Allah.

If you can make dua that Allah gives barakah in this that'd be awesome insha'Allah :) May Allah increase you in knowledge and virtue.

Comment

Sorry forgot to add two people:
                          [MENTION=140132]rainbowr[/MENTION] [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION]
                          :wswrwb:

No problems.
                          :jkk: for your hard work.

May Allah SWT reward you abundantly, Ameen.

Comment

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Notice: Lesson 2 will be uploaded either tomorrow or the day after insha'Allah.

For those who haven't done the homework, it would be great if you can complete them and send them to me for feedback. Even if you send just one exercise, that will enable me to assess your handwriting and let you know of your level insha'Allah.

:jkk:

Comment

Lesson 2 (ذلك) : https://youtu.be/g0313u5QJ0c (apologies, it took longer than stated)

[MENTION=112285]|Abdur Raheem|[/MENTION] [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION] [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] [MENTION=136016]bhshawon[/MENTION] [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=42232]Magic[/MENTION] [MENTION=124047]Abd al-Rahman[/MENTION] [MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION] [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] [MENTION=117498]budi.sudaryo[/MENTION] [MENTION=125803]Sabertooth[/MENTION] [MENTION=47857]Indefinable[/MENTION] [MENTION=96647]hasan2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] [MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION] [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION] [MENTION=100003]muhammadwahaj[/MENTION] [MENTION=140612]Rifqah[/MENTION] [MENTION=140132]rainbowr[/MENTION] [MENTION=140590]uccello verde[/MENTION] [MENTION=127438]SpreadTheHaqq[/MENTION]

Those who may be interested but haven't registered:
                              [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=132307]Hebz[/MENTION] [MENTION=136641]Abu Jarir[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] [MENTION=117067]amantu[/MENTION]Billah

(Please feel free to mention anyone else if you think they may be interested insha'Allah)

And if you don't want to be mentioned at the release of each lesson, then let me know.

Last edited by Deeni Akh; 25-03-17, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Can I do this even if I'm not a beginner?
                                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Working...
                                X