Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED INFO ON Online ' Shariah Programme' (online Arabic course with mufti Yusuf MullA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED INFO ON Online ' Shariah Programme' (online Arabic course with mufti Yusuf MullA

Salaam Guys,

Need some feedback please on this online Arabic course which has been going for many years, known as 'Shariah programme' with Mufti Yusuf Mullan.

I request feedback especially from those who have completed the programme or studied the programme for a year or know anybody who may have please.

It'll be much appreciated !!

JazakAllah khairan

Re: NEED INFO ON Online ' Shariah Programme' (online Arabic course with mufti Yusuf M

Originally posted by Observer16 View Post
    Salaam Guys,

Need some feedback please on this online Arabic course which has been going for many years, known as 'Shariah programme' with Mufti Yusuf Mullan.

I request feedback especially from those who have completed the programme or studied the programme for a year or know anybody who may have please.

It'll be much appreciated !!

JazakAllah khairan
    Wa Alaikum Assalam,

I have not completed the program or even gone very far in it (due to time management issues), but in my opinion it is a very good program. It is expensive, but it is very well organized with lot of support available.

There is no focus at all on vocabulary, so if you are someone who gets lost in heavy grammar, I would suggest studying elsewhere first. Basically, the first three weeks of the program bring a lot of information on Sarf and Nahw so that after week 3 they can start reading from a book and learning further grammar through those readings. You'll also pick up some vocabulary from the readings, but that is not the focus of the program.

Alhamdulillah, I had completed one and a half of the Madinah Arabic books with my teacher and also studied the first two levels of Arabic at university along with taking a short course from Bayyinah institute, so most of the stuff from the first several weeks of the Shariah Program is review for me. However, for someone who doesn't have some background in Arabic, I can see that it might be a little difficult to benefit from the Shariah Program due to the intensive manner of teaching grammar. I would suggest completing at least 2 books of the Madinah Arabic series with a teacher before starting the Shariah Program.

The main attraction of the Shariah Program is that they are really focused on building reading comprehension and they start reading from an Arabic book early on. The first book that they read is almost like a children's book in Arabic, The Stories of the Prophets. But after 20 weeks they move on to reading a text on grammar which has no tashkeel. And then in the second year they move on to more advanced books of grammar, tafsir, and balagha.
    Last edited by abdulsidd; 16-05-16, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Re: NEED INFO ON Online ' Shariah Programme' (online Arabic course with mufti Yusuf M

Assalamu Alaikum,

I bought the complete course and studied little. It contains overwhelming wealth of resources on Sarf and Nahw. It covers 3 books on Sarf and one book on Nahw, which is one of the best books of Arabic Grammar called Hidayah An Nahw. These are just the first year materials.
      The Second year materials contain Tafseer analysis, the famous Alfiyyah of Imam Malik, Mantiq of Imam Ghazzali
      Its an amazing learning site.

If you are thinking to be a member, I have an offer for you to give in a lesser price than what is out there

Please contact me in [email protected]

Comment

Don't sign up to shariahfraud and don't believe all their fake testimonies around the internet. That mullan is after only three things - your money your money and your money.

Do yourself a favour and find a teacher locally and study with him. Failing that find a good teacher you can study with directly via skype.

Don't waste thousands on some recordings you can easily obtain if you search around.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X