Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone help in rechecking Arabic Translation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mohamdnour1
    replied
    Re: Can anyone help in rechecking Arabic Translation?

Originally posted by Zayeneesha View Post
    [MENTION=136749]mohamdnour1[/MENTION] extremely sorry. i was on vacations and logged in after ages. that project have been put on a halt for now. but inshaaAllah will contact you once we resume it. jazakAllah khairan katheera for your help and support.
    Okay .. I'm ready whenever you're too ! best regards

Leave a comment:

• Zayeneesha
    replied

Originally posted by mayada.arabeya View Post
    not looking for classes :)jazakillah khair

Leave a comment:

• Zayeneesha
    replied

Originally posted by mohamdnour1 View Post
    [MENTION=132227]Zayeneesha[/MENTION] I'm waiting your e-mail .. I'm ready ...
    [MENTION=136749]mohamdnour1[/MENTION] extremely sorry. i was on vacations and logged in after ages. that project have been put on a halt for now. but inshaaAllah will contact you once we resume it. jazakAllah khairan katheera for your help and support.

Leave a comment:

• mayada.arabeya
    replied
    http://www.arabeya.org/online-course

Leave a comment:

• mohamdnour1
    replied

[MENTION=132227]Zayeneesha[/MENTION] I'm waiting your e-mail .. I'm ready ...

Leave a comment:

• Zayeneesha
    replied

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    [MENTION=132227]Zayeneesha[/MENTION] If you need another hand, let me know insha'Allah :up:
    jazakAllah khair for your kind offer. the more the help, the better. Where can we email you the final draft for rechecking?

Leave a comment:

• Zayeneesha
    replied

I'm so sorry for delaying in responding to you , I'll be ready to work with you completely after 5/6/16 and that's my Email :
    [email protected] , I'm so pleased to work with you ,and I hope I can help you in the best way , peace .
    jazakAllah khair for your help. Jotted down. Will contact you after 5th June then inshaaAllah.

Leave a comment:

• Deeni Akh
    replied

[MENTION=132227]Zayeneesha[/MENTION] If you need another hand, let me know insha'Allah :up:

Leave a comment:

• mohamdnour1
    replied

I'm so sorry for delaying in responding to you , I'll be ready to work with you completely after 5/6/16 and that's my Email :
    [email protected] , I'm so pleased to work with you ,and I hope I can help you in the best way , peace .

Leave a comment:

• Zayeneesha
    replied

و عليكم السلام
    I can help rechecking the Arabic version , because I'm Arabic so I can notice any mistake simply , how can I start ?

JazakAllah khair. that is very helpful. can we have your email id where we can send you the final draft which you can recheck inshaaAllah?
    we can be reached at [email protected]
    jazakAllah khair for your help
    best regards,
    www.ayeina.com

Leave a comment:

• mohamdnour1
    replied

و عليكم السلام
    I can help rechecking the Arabic version , because I'm Arabic so I can notice any mistake simply , how can I start ?

Leave a comment:

• Can anyone help in rechecking Arabic Translation?

Assalam u alaikum

We recently launched our #AlhamdulillahForSeries booklet - A muslim's mini gratitude journal.
    http://ayeina.com/muslims-mini-gratitude-journal/

because of its popular demand, we are translating the text into different languages so it can reach all muslims around the world inshaaAllah. We have started with Arabic and German. Both of these translations are ready but we need to recheck them with multiple people before we print it in bulk inshaaAllah.

This will be a voluntary post as major translation has been done but we can offer a free book download if you help us out :)
    http://ayeina.com/product/alhamdulillahforseries-ebook/
    Rest of the reward lies with Allah of course (but if this book does well then inshaaAllah we'll compensate all who've helped as much as we could).

jazakumullah khair

best regards,
    team AYEINA
Working...
X