Arabic Alphabet General Lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabic Alphabet General Lesson

I am going to go over the Arabic alphabet briefly. I'm gonna go over all 28 letters of the alphabet just to give you a idea about the sound and the standard form that the Arabic letter looks like. The first letter is the letter Alif The standard form looks like this ا , The sound it makes is a long 'A' sound. The second letter is the letter 'Baa and the standard form looks like this ب and the sound it makes is Like the B sound in the English language. The third letter is the letter 'Taa' In the sound it makes is like the English 't' or very similar to the English 't'. And it standard form looks like this ت. The next letters the letter Thaa And the standard form looks like this ث How did maces like the 'th' in the English language. The next letters is the letter daal and the sound it makes is like the 'D' in the English And the standard form looks like this د. Next letters is the letter dthaal ذ and the sound this letter makes is nothing like in English. It is like a 'd' in front of the 'th' sound. So as you can see learning arabic alphabet via text via self-taught using a book or articles is very difficult as you can see through this brief instruction. That is why it is important to have a virtual instruction. To have a good teaching method that's going to be Effective learning the Arabic alphabet otherwise you're not really advancing learning. You can try my course and you can view the first lesson for free before you sign-up. The entire course is only $20 and you will receive 20 lessons. They are around one hour long each. I currently have 402 students signed up in a five-star review by one my student.

View the first Arabic Alphabet Lesson free: http://www.madinah-institute.com/pag...lphabet-online
Working...
X