• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quran for Everyone Website up now AH

Salam,

Please have a look at the website I am working on

http://quranquiz-makkytools.rhcloud....tail/home.html

I've completed all the Surahs please provide the feedback.

jzkl khaiir

Re: Quran for Everyone Website up now AH

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] that might help you!!!!
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
      [MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] that might help you!!!!
      :jkk: ahki! Thank you so much!

Just listening in Arabic right now but the others I were sent and this one too will be perfect when I want to hear the English recitation along with the Arabic :)

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        :jkk: Ahki! Thank you so much!

Just listening in arabic right now but the others i were sent and this one too will be perfect when i want to hear the english recitation along with the arabic :)
        meoooooooooow!
        “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
          meoooooooooow!
          Meow? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            Meow? Lol
            Cats dont like me......so I have to act like them to see how they really feel!

@op sorry about hijacking your thread!

Comment

Working...
            X