Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arabic Whatsapp Group (for Brothers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Arabic Whatsapp Group (for Brothers)

    السلام عليكم
    I was thinking about about making a new Arabic Watsapp group
    In it we can help eachother learn Arabic by conversing (In Arabic) and discussing things we need to learn and methods of learning

    Edit: We have created the group, if anybody wants to join just let me know

    KINDLY do not post your contact info in this thread, either rep or PM the thread starter
    Last edited by .Hajar.; 03-04-17, 09:19 PM.
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

    #2
    Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

    :wswrwb:
    im currently trying to learn arabic as well , so im up for it inshaa Allah.
    Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

      walaykum asalam warahmatullahi barakaatuh

      do it up akhi,

      might I suggest you contact brother Shahid12321

      he will definitely be down for this, may Allah bless your efforts.. i'd join, but I have a basic nokia lol (BASIC PHONES FTW :D)
      º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

        Originally posted by Abdullah Fatih View Post
        walaykum asalam warahmatullahi barakaatuh

        do it up akhi,

        might I suggest you contact brother Shahid12321

        he will definitely be down for this, may Allah bless your efforts.. i'd join, but I have a basic nokia lol (BASIC PHONES FTW :D)
        .........
        Last edited by abufulaans; 26-02-15, 06:40 PM.
        ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

          Last edited by الغزالي; 22-03-15, 11:55 AM.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

            ....
            Last edited by Abdullah Fatih; 26-02-15, 09:54 PM.
            º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

              .....
              Last edited by abufulaans; 05-03-15, 08:13 PM.
              ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

                Bump.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

                  Last edited by الغزالي; 22-03-15, 01:46 PM.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

                    :wswrwb:

                    I'm interested in joining this group.
                    I could also use it to supplement my tajweed lessons maybe as well.

                    Have sent pm.





                    Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                    السلام عليكم
                    I was thinking about about making a new Arabic Watsapp group
                    In it we can help eachother learn Arabic by conversing (In Arabic) and discussing things we need to learn and methods of learning

                    Edit: We have created the group, if anybody wants to join just let me know
                    There is rest only in the aakhira.
                    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

                    - Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

                    If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                    and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                    then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

                    - Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

                    I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                    That's right, a nude dog.
                    The Deepweb is disgusting.
                    - Unknown -


                    Links
                    The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                    Inheritors of Qur'aan

                    Download Links




                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Arabic Watsapp Group



                      pm to join in sha' Allah.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

                        sounds like a beneficial use of the whatsapp app

                        are these brothers going to teach to say kitabun or just kitab?

                        i was having a discussion with folks just this morning about teaching kitabun to newbies, it just confuses them

                        (hopefully folks understand what i am saying, it would take too long to type out)
                        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية





                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

                          Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                          sounds like a beneficial use of the whatsapp app

                          are these brothers going to teach to say kitabun or just kitab?

                          i was having a discussion with folks just this morning about teaching kitabun to newbies, it just confuses them

                          (hopefully folks understand what i am saying, it would take too long to type out)
                          What we have in mind is that the person must study indvidiualy using a method (with a teacher, bayinnah, madinah books, shariah program, or any other).
                          As for the group, we help each other out with grammar rules by trying to explain in a different way or presenting more examples, sentences, etc.
                          As well as translating ayaat from the Qur'an, ahadeeth, poetry etc,
                          And also a way for one to make sentences in Arabic and get corrected.

                          It is basically a classroom. This is a group effort; the more people there are the better it is for everyone.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

                            i know this may not be the norm, but i have major issues with using the "madina book" for starters

                            it just doesnt work

                            you dont learn a language by learning grammar first, you learn by using words, piece by piece until you can make an intelligible sentence, then you learn to properly construct a sentence and THEN you learn grammar and the rules

                            this is the way we all learned our mother tongue, NOT by learning the rules of grammar first, you didnt do that until you were about 7-10 years old

                            for some reason, someone thinks you can learn arabic by learning grammar first, and for native arabs, that may be needed because they have learned their colloquial arabic first, so they need to relearn the proper syntax of fus'ha

                            non arabs find the madina book the hardest, YET, thats the way everyone wants to teach them
                            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                            دولة الإسلامية باقية





                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Arabic Watsapp Group

                              Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                              i know this may not be the norm, but i have major issues with using the "madina book" for starters

                              it just doesnt work

                              you dont learn a language by learning grammar first, you learn by using words, piece by piece until you can make an intelligible sentence, then you learn to properly construct a sentence and THEN you learn grammar and the rules

                              this is the way we all learned our mother tongue, NOT by learning the rules of grammar first, you didnt do that until you were about 7-10 years old

                              for some reason, someone thinks you can learn arabic by learning grammar first, and for native arabs, that may be needed because they have learned their colloquial arabic first, so they need to relearn the proper syntax of fus'ha

                              non arabs find the madina book the hardest, YET, thats the way everyone wants to teach them
                              I personally went through the Madinah Arabic books and I can say I am pretty confident in understanding with the help of a dictionary.
                              I think what makes a difference is whom you study the books with, as for me, I watched the videos on LQToronto (link) - they are extremely long (6 months course). It makes a huge difference as the teacher is explaining stuff - approaching topics in a certain way, etc.

                              Vocab is extremely important as well - ANKI is excellent for this.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X