Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hikayaat qaSeera - short stories (picture game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh :D masha allah :)
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

ummmmmm the story got a bit lost so lets start another one :)

kharaja Khadeeja min baytha yowm al ithnayn fil sabH, wa aTTaqs jameela jidden wa kaana alshams (shining) 3ala kul al alhaywanaat sagheerat :love: :love: :love: wa lakin...

Khadeeja left her house on monday morning, and the weather was beautiful, and the sun was shining on all the little animals :love: :love: :love: but....
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

wa lakin sha3arat khadeeja bil Hizni lianna wikaalatal almukhaabaraat almarkazia qad qabaDa 3ala zawjihaa wa hum yudda3oona annahu irhaabee, 3ala raghmi an laysa lahum ayyu burhaan

but khadija felt sad bc the intelligence services had arrested her husband claiming he is a terrorist although they dont have any proof (evidence)
        ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya
          kharaja Khadeeja min baytiha yowm al ithnayn fis SabaH, wa kanat aTTaqs jameelatun jidden
          This is becoming a tragedy/sad story :D
          "Truly my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Rabb (Only God, Cherisher and Sustainer) of the Worlds." (6:162)

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
            wa lakin sha3arat khadeeja bil Hizni lianna wikaalatal almukhaabaraat almarkazia qad qabaDa 3ala zawjihaa wa hum yudda3oona annahu irhaabee, 3ala raghmi an laysa lahum ayyu burhaan

but khadija felt sad bc the intelligence services had arrested her husband claiming he is a terrorist although they dont have any proof (evidence)
            tawasala Tiflaynha ila al madrasa qareeb min baythum. Kaana Muhammad umruhu 3arba3 sanawat wa Kaana A'isha umruha sitta sanawat. Kaana Muhammad yakbiy li'an yareed abuhu. Kaana A'isha tasha3ara bil hizni basabbab abuha. Laysa ya3arafu 3ayna Abu Muhammad...

she took her two children to the school near her house. Muhammad was four years old and A'isha was six years old. Muhammad was crying because he wanted his daddy. Aisha felt sad because of her dad. They didn't know where Abu Muhammad was...

(please correct all the mistakes! There are lots of them cause I'm a bit confused about how to construct some of these sentences and I don't know how to say yareed in past tense cause it's a hollow verb and they confuse me!)
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya
              tawasala Tiflaynha ila al madrasa qareeb min baythum. Kaana Muhammad umruhu 3arba3 sanawat wa Kaana A'isha umruha sitta sanawat. Kaana Muhammad yakbiy li'an yareed abuhu. Kaana A'isha tasha3ara bil hizni basabbab abuha. Laysa ya3arafu 3ayna Abu Muhammad...

she took her two children to the school near her house. Muhammad was four years old and A'isha was six years old. Muhammad was crying because he wanted his daddy. Aisha felt sad because of her dad. They didn't know where Abu Muhammad was...

(please correct all the mistakes! There are lots of them cause I'm a bit confused about how to construct some of these sentences and I don't know how to say yareed in past tense cause it's a hollow verb and they confuse me!)
              i would say it this way..(may still b some mistakes with mine :p)

dhahabat bi tiflayha ila almadrasati alaty qareebatin min baytihaa. 3umru muhammad 4 sanawaat wa 3umru aaisha 6 sanawaat. kaana muhammad yabkiyu liannahu araada abaahu. kaanat aaisha tasha3aru bil hizni bi sabbabi abeehaa. lam ya3rifoo ayna abu muhammed

bro furqan... i kno u are arab n u know arabic better than me but still i saw a small mistake so i will correct for you :p

wa kanat aTTaqs jameelatun jidden
              u should have put jameelatan because it is affected by kaana isnt it.
              ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

shukran jazeelan lik :up:
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

3afwan :)

hey sis, can i pm u the secret link to the beginners course... i need feedback on what I am making, I heard it is too grammatical and may be hard to follow...
                  help me please insha allah :love: insha allah u can get good reward for it because when we help ppl wiv learning arabic it can b saqada jaariya 4 us insha allah :)
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

:up: of course :) :love:
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I'm not Arab sis Anna... But nicely pointed out... I forgot the Kana wa Akhawataha rule.. :p I'm not a grammar guy per se anyway...
                      "Truly my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Rabb (Only God, Cherisher and Sustainer) of the Worlds." (6:162)

Comment

fakkartu annaka 3arab li annaka taskun fis-sa3oodiyya. min ayy balad anta aSliyyan??
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Ana Aslan min Pakistan lakin 3a'ish hina akthar min 20 sanah... Lakin Li'annani darastu fi madrasa englizeeya ma kuntu 3arif al arabiya... Ta3allamtul Arabiya lamma kuntu ashtaghil fi Makkah.. Ma kana ahad y3riful engleeziya hunak... Alhamdulillah...

Comment

alhamdulillah kaana laka fursa jayyida li ta3allum allugha :)
                            ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Working...
                            X