Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am an arabic spoken .. if you want to learn arabic ... welcome :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: i am an arabic spoken .. if you want to learn arabic ... welcome :-)

Originally posted by muhdg View Post
    assalamu alaikum.

my keyboard doesnt have arabic, so i will just try and use the english

ismee muhammad, ana talib fi jami'at sudan al alamiya.
    uridu tallimu luggatul arabiya laakin ana a'rif kalam shiwayya wa urid a'rif akthar.
    اريد تعلم اللغة العربية لكن مفردداتي قليلة واريد ان اتعلم اكثر
    i want to learn Arabic but i want to encrease my vocabulary ...

=> my name is muhammad, i am a student of sudan intl universty. i want to learn arabic language but i know few words and i want to know more.
    i hope i did no mistakes..

it will be nice if i get into a conversation with one of you who knows arabic very well, because i really want to learn it.
    uridu tallimu luggatul arabiya laakin ana a'rif kalam shiwayya wa urid a'rif akthar.
    اريد تعلم اللغة العربية لكن مفردداتي قليلة واريد ان اتعلم اكثر
    i want to learn Arabic but i want to encrease my vocabulary ...

Comment

Originally posted by Umm.eesa View Post
      Mashaa'Allaah. May Allaah reward u.
      I have book al Arabia bayna yadayk. My fren used to teach me n some frens but since she is busy with her study we stopped.
      I wish anyone can teach me again with that book n if any other sister hve the same book, we can make a group on skype. N of course we need a teacher
      Sister ... can u show me the book and send your skyp account in pm to me

Comment

alslam alykm

this is my first post in this forum

ill try my best to make arabian easy inshallah

ill start with simple arabic Grammar

The first thing that must be learned is that the arabic lang has 2 types of sentences:

(جملة إسمية) (Nominal sentence) which start whit Name, such as: (محمد رسول الله)

the sentence start with (محمد )
        and (محمد ) is name

the 2nd type of sentence is: (جملة فعلية) verb sentence , which start whit verb, such as: (أكل الولد الطعام)
        the sentence start with: (أكل)
        and (أكل ) is verb

Comment

Arabic Pronouns الضمائر في اللغة العربية past tense exercises

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadha View Post
            alslam alykm

this is my first post in this forum

ill try my best to make arabian easy inshallah

ill start with simple arabic Grammar

The first thing that must be learned is that the arabic lang has 2 types of sentences:

(جملة إسمية) (Nominal sentence) which start whit Name, such as: (محمد رسول الله)

the sentence start with (محمد )
            and (محمد ) is name

the 2nd type of sentence is: (جملة فعلية) verb sentence , which start whit verb, such as: (أكل الولد الطعام)
            the sentence start with: (أكل)
            and (أكل ) is verb
            jazaka lahou khayran ...

Comment

Our Platform is offering arabic spoken course in all over the world. you can easily approach us. just click this: http://www.quranschool.com/courses.php#Arabic_Courses

Comment

Assalamualaikum

I am a newbie here and have been learning Arabic (MSA) in my home country (Indonesia) for the past one month. I need some help in finding the right Arabic words for "loyal" such as in "loyal customer" or loyal employee" or "loyal customer". The dictionary I use is Hans Wehr (English-Arabic) dictionary which to me is quite a good dictionary but still I need some guidance in choosing the right word. From scouring the internet, I found the website Al maany and aratools.com which both are pretty useful According to the websites, the word "loyal" as in "loyal employee" is translated into "mukhlish" (sorry I don't have Arabic keyboard at the office :( ) And they come up with another word for loyal that is wafii (I hope I transliterated the words in here correctly). Thank you in advance for all the help you can give

Comment

https://youtu.be/NRIPjRofSSc?t=1
                  Last edited by maryam-happy; 19-09-15, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Loyal it mean mowali مُوالي
                    or wala'e
                    it mean also ikhlas sincerity
                    and wafa'e fulfill
                    but i think the big meaning is wala'e
                    Last edited by maryam-happy; 27-09-15, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by armanthalib View Post
                      Assalamualaikum

I am a newbie here and have been learning Arabic (MSA) in my home country (Indonesia) for the past one month. I need some help in finding the right Arabic words for "loyal" such as in "loyal customer" or loyal employee" or "loyal customer". The dictionary I use is Hans Wehr (English-Arabic) dictionary which to me is quite a good dictionary but still I need some guidance in choosing the right word. From scouring the internet, I found the website Al maany and aratools.com which both are pretty useful According to the websites, the word "loyal" as in "loyal employee" is translated into "mukhlish" (sorry I don't have Arabic keyboard at the office :( ) And they come up with another word for loyal that is wafii (I hope I transliterated the words in here correctly). Thank you in advance for all the help you can give
                      I wil make sure about that word and if i find another meaning i will write it here inshaalah ...
                      Last edited by maryam-happy; 27-09-15, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by armanthalib View Post
                        Assalamualaikum

Yes it mean walae as a big or correct meaning
                        But you have to say mokhlis and wafiy in some expresion because they are a synonym of loyal , mowalin li ... mokhls ... and sometimes wafiy ... but the big meaning is mowalin
                        Wala'e
                        I hope i explain correct to you and understand my bad english ....

Comment

arabic conversation .. where do you live ? محادثة باللغة العربية أين تعيش ؟

Comment

• Again after all this years if anyone of you need any help i am here

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X