Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am an arabic spoken .. if you want to learn arabic ... welcome :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am an arabic spoken .. if you want to learn arabic ... welcome :-)

Because arabic is the language of the paradise and qur'an i will help you to understand it even i am beginning learner english :-( but if you concentrate with me you will understand what i need to speak :-)
    now i will translate those words and you should be memorise it to take best note inshallah , in the exam :-)
    lets began
    because = le'anna
    Language = lougha
    paradise = janna
    Will = sawfa
    helpe = ousa'id
    understand = yaf'ham
    ok :-) when you memoirise thos words i will complet the lessons :-) it nice to teach you :-)
    yours sister maryam
    Last edited by maryam-happy; 28-11-14, 11:56 PM. Reason: just to put "e" in welcom :-)

Re: i am an arabic spoken .. if you want to learn arabic ... welcome :-)

Masha Allah sister may Allah reward your effort
    Allah is towards you as you are towards Him and His servants."
    [Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah]

Comment

Ameeen , sis :-)

Comment

Do you understand arabic ?

Comment

Yes sister but I'm not a native speaker
          I need to practice speaking Arabic because when talking I'm not fluent..would you mind if I pm you my Skype..so I can practice conversational Arabic with you

Jazakilahu khairan
          Last edited by muslimainblack; 29-11-14, 12:38 AM.
          Allah is towards you as you are towards Him and His servants."
          [Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah]

Comment

Originally posted by maryam-happy View Post
            Do you understand arabic ?
            السلام عليكم
            هل يمكن ان تساعديني؟
            و من اين انت؟
            ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

I want to learn Arabic so badly! But alhamdulliah I know Somali because there are words that are the same in arabic but its really little in amount..

Comment

Mashaa'Allaah. May Allaah reward u.
                I have book al Arabia bayna yadayk. My fren used to teach me n some frens but since she is busy with her study we stopped.
                I wish anyone can teach me again with that book n if any other sister hve the same book, we can make a group on skype. N of course we need a teacher

Comment

MasAllaha! Good work.

I Don't want to learn Arabic but i need your help. If i give you Hadith Commentary ( Explanation ) in Arabic can you translate it into English?

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Loader.aspx?pageid=261
                  Last edited by UzairAhmed; 29-11-14, 05:04 PM. Reason: Posted Link

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                    السلام عليكم
                    هل يمكن ان تساعديني؟
                    و من اين انت؟
                    اكيد .. انا من الجزائر
                    akid ... ana mina' ljaza'er
                    sure ... i am from algeria

Comment

Originally posted by muslimainblack View Post
                      Yes sister but I'm not a native speaker
                      I need to practice speaking Arabic because when talking I'm not fluent..would you mind if I pm you my Skype..so I can practice conversational Arabic with you

Jazakilahu khairan
                      Yes my sister i can in shaalah
                      Na'am okhti astati'ou inshaalah :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DeentaRaac View Post
                        I want to learn Arabic so badly! But alhamdulliah I know Somali because there are words that are the same in arabic but its really little in amount..
                        Alhamdou lillah

Comment

[QUOTE=UzairAhmed;6192691]MasAllaha! Good work.

I Don't want to learn Arabic but i need your help. If i give you Hadith Commentary ( Explanation ) in Arabic can you translate it into English?

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Loader.aspx?pageid=261[/
                          my english is not good , so i don't think so but if i can .. my pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by maryam-happy View Post
                            اكيد .. انا من الجزائر
                            akid ... ana mina' ljaza'er
                            sure ... i am from algeria
                            شكرا
                            انا اريد ان اعرف بعض الكلمات االمستعملة في التحدث اليومي العام
                            ما اسم الشئ الذي يعلق الاطفال معاطفعم عليه في المدرسة
                            هل هي الشماعة؟ ام نفس الاسم للشئ الذي نعلق ملابسنا في البيت، اي علاقة ملابس
                            و ان تلاحظي اي خطأ في تركيبي الجمل فصححيها من فضلك
                            ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                              شكرا
                              نعم .... الشي الذي نعلق عليه الملابس يسمى : مشجب ... لغتك العربية جيدة ماشاء الله - اسال الله ان يوفقك لما يحبه ويرضاه

=======================

هل هي الشماعة ؟ ام نفس الاسم للشيئ الذي نعلق عليه ملابسنا في البيت ، أي علاقة ملابس
                              واذا لاحظتي أي خطأ في تركيبي للجمل فصححيها من فضلك
                              ________
                              بخصوص العبارات اليومية اتمنى ان تحدد نوعية العبارات التي تريد ان تتعلمها اولا ... مثلا عبارات ترحيب ، اسئلة واجوبة وغيرها .....
                              In concerning with the common phrases i hope to tell me about what you need to learn before ... for example greeting , question and answers extra ...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X