• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akeel786
    replied
    Re: Finishing Madinah Books and then Bayna Yadayk

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
    Just finishing book 2 madinah and Alhamdulillah as I was reading surah isra, I could understand 60 percent of the meaning and whatever I didn't know, I would look it up and it would stick in my mind. This is big improvement for me. Alhamdulillah.
    May Allah bless you. Im on book 3 and can't do that

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Just finishing book 2 madinah and Alhamdulillah as I was reading surah isra, I could understand 60 percent of the meaning and whatever I didn't know, I would look it up and it would stick in my mind. This is big improvement for me. Alhamdulillah.

Leave a comment:

• fandanstan
    replied

Yes. I've finished the first 2 books of the Madinah series. After that, I moved straight to Al Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk with a native speaker. I managed to finish up to half of the second book from it before I had to stop because I became too busy.

Alhamdulillah, I'm able able to understand a lot of Arabic now, though I don't think I can ever become fluent until I study in the Middle East.

If you're going to study the Madinah books, use the videos at LQToronto.com. After that, find a native speaker who knows Fus'ha because you won't benefit as much without one. I recommend "kalimah-center.com" online courses because they're established AND the cheapest that I could find.

Leave a comment:

• abufulaans
    replied

Originally posted by akeel786 View Post
    Assalamu Alaykum,

I want to finish madinah books and then read through Bayna Yadayk for reading practise and so on. Is this a good idea? Has anybody ever tried this?
    Seems like a good idea
    If you study through what you have mentioned properly then you will know quite a bit of arabic

Leave a comment:

• muslimainblack
    replied

wa alaikum assalaam,

I haven't tried it..I finished the arabiyah bayna yadaik books first and then read through the madinah books. Both books have pros. I would say Madinah books are stronger in the grammar and the arabiya bayna yadaik in the vocabulary and comprehension. So it would be good to combine the books. After those two books I would advice you to do one book which focuses on grammar such as the nahwa waadi7 or ajrummiyyah.

Leave a comment:

• akeel786
    started a topic Finishing Madinah Books and then Bayna Yadayk

Finishing Madinah Books and then Bayna Yadayk

Assalamu Alaykum,

I want to finish madinah books and then read through Bayna Yadayk for reading practise and so on. Is this a good idea? Has anybody ever tried this?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X