Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these fusha modern standardised arabic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these fusha modern standardised arabic?

Found two interesting arabic learning websites. I wanna check if they teach fusha or not.
    So can you guys help me.
    Here is the link.
    https://archive.org/details/AhlanWaS...rabicAudio1-15
    http://mylanguages.org/arabic_audio.php

Re: Are these fusha modern standardised arabic?

بمب

Comment

Originally posted by Al Siddiq View Post
      بمب
      I can see which level you are on
      I know many websites that teach better
      I even found the actual madina course (wayyy more then the 3 books)
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Try Bayinnah, since you have trouble with the LQToronto course:

http://www.bayyinah.tv/sp/9942-bayyinah-tv ($10 per month subscription gives you access to the Arabic course)

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ucqfhpdFY
        Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG1oD0KZTro

Also try the ShariahProgram (sample videos).

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
          I can see which level you are on
          I know many websites that teach better
          I even found the actual madina course (wayyy more then the 3 books)
          I am still in the book 1. Doing good though. Have learned so much so far.
          Can you post the links of those websites.
          And can you check the link I posted whether it is fusha or not.

Comment

Originally posted by الغزالي View Post

http://www.bayyinah.tv/sp/9942-bayyinah-tv ($10 per month subscription gives you access to the Arabic course)

I dont pay. Only free things is used by me.
            I am doing lqtoronto thing but with more materials its more enjoying. Ofcourse lqtoronto teachers english is hard but am progressing good.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by الغزالي View Post

As-Salaamu Alaikum Brother Al-Siddiq,

The Madinah books which're taught by Br. Asif Meherali (of LQToronto) is amazing. It'll give you a solid grounding in the Arabic language, inshaAllah.

If you want to begin to speak Fus'ha Arabic (which is probably what you'll need after completing the Madinah series), I'm afraid there's no way around paying for courses aimed at speaking. After you've finished the Madinah series (all 3 books), check out http://www.kalimah-center.com/. Their online classes are only $5 USD per hour! That's pretty much the best deal you can get. Most other online sites are $7/hour and above.

Also, STAY AWAY from ShariahProgram. It's a rip-off. Check out this thread to read more: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...arning-Courses!!!
                الْعِلْمُ نُورٌ

Comment

Originally posted by fandanstan View Post
                  As-Salaamu Alaikum Brother Al-Siddiq,

The Madinah books which're taught by Br. Asif Meherali (of LQToronto) is amazing. It'll give you a solid grounding in the Arabic language, inshaAllah.

If you want to begin to speak Fus'ha Arabic (which is probably what you'll need after completing the Madinah series), I'm afraid there's no way around paying for courses aimed at speaking. After you've finished the Madinah series (all 3 books), check out http://www.kalimah-center.com/. Their online classes are only $5 USD per hour! That's pretty much the best deal you can get. Most other online sites are $7/hour and above.

Also, STAY AWAY from ShariahProgram. It's a rip-off. Check out this thread to read more: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...arning-Courses!!!
                  Brother can you please check for me the two links I posted teaches fusha arabic or not.
                  I have already finished the book 1. But I understand about 30% of it. So am re doing the book 1. I want to atleast understand 70% of book 1 before going to book 2. So I searched and searched internet and found book 1 in dhivehi with some additional materials. Alhamdulillahi. But there wasnt any pdf copy in internet but alhamdulillahi, I found the book from national library. Yesterday, I found it. Today I have started reading it. Man it was so easy. When I read it, I am understanding everything. Insha Allah I will finish it in a week. But sadly only book 1 is available in dhivehi.
                  Also I am watching lots of fusha arabic things. But I want more fusha conversations to watch and more interesting websites that teaches fusha. It makes learning more enjoyable then doing only madinah books.
                  Also I cant write in arabic eventhough I can read it like a native. But found some materials that teaches to write so am doing it too while doing the madinah books.
                  By the way finding fluent arabic speakers to practice speaking in arabic would not be hard insha Allah. Arabs that lives here are very fiendly unlike English which is hard to find fluent speakers to practice with.
                  Also I am switching my secular course to a degree course in Islam in next year because I am not passing in secular things, I am switching to Islamic studies. Also Islam course is teach in dhivehi so I not will insha Allah have any problem passing the course. Unlike secular courses which teaches in english which is hard to understand when spoken and sound very ugly to the ear. And the course teaches mostly arabic in the first 1.5 years so insha Allah I will be fluent in Arabic soon. But I want to know basics before the course starts so it will be easy too for me.

Comment

Brother can you please check for me the two links I posted teaches fusha arabic or not.
                    I have already finished the book 1. But I understand about 30% of it. So am re doing the book 1. I want to atleast understand 70% of book 1 before going to book 2. So I searched and searched internet and found book 1 in dhivehi with some additional materials. Alhamdulillahi. But there wasnt any pdf copy in internet but alhamdulillahi, I found the book from national library. Yesterday, I found it. Today I have started reading it. Man it was so easy. When I read it, I am understanding everything. Insha Allah I will finish it in a week. But sadly only book 1 is available in dhivehi.
                    Also I am watching lots of fusha arabic things. But I want more fusha conversations to watch and more interesting websites that teaches fusha. It makes learning more enjoyable then doing only madinah books.
                    Also I cant write in arabic eventhough I can read it like a native. But found some materials that teaches to write so am doing it too while doing the madinah books.
                    By the way finding fluent arabic speakers to practice speaking in arabic would not be hard insha Allah. Arabs that lives here are very fiendly unlike English which is hard to find fluent speakers to practice with.
                    Also I am switching my secular course to a degree course in Islam in next year because I am not passing in secular things, I am switching to Islamic studies. Also Islam course is teach in dhivehi so I not will insha Allah have any problem passing the course. Unlike secular courses which teaches in english which is hard to understand when spoken and sound very ugly to the ear. And the course teaches mostly arabic in the first 1.5 years so insha Allah I will be fluent in Arabic soon. But I want to know basics before the course starts so it will be easy too for me.
                    I'll tell you how I began my studies in Arabic:

1. I started off with the Madinah Books. I did ALL of the exercises. In the first few lessons of Book 1, I even wrote the lessons themselves (e.g. "هذا مسجدٌ", etc. etc.). I know that English is difficult for you to understand, but it's one of the best courses out there. Plus, it'll help you with your English (which is undoubtedly a very important language in today's world).

2. After I finished the first 2 Madinah books, I found a native speaker to practice Al-Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk with. I can converse quite well after a little more than a year of studying via skype, al-Hamdu Lillah.
                    الْعِلْمُ نُورٌ

Comment

I am still in the book 1. Doing good though. Have learned so much so far.
                      Can you post the links of those websites.
                      And can you check the link I posted whether it is fusha or not.
                      I will check more but what I heard was al fusha
                      And I will do, there's a few
                      And your right you don't need to pay but if you want to learn how to talk you will have to find a native Arabic speaker like you said
                      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

I'll tell you how I began my studies in Arabic:

1. I started off with the Madinah Books. I did ALL of the exercises. In the first few lessons of Book 1, I even wrote the lessons themselves (e.g. "هذا مسجدٌ", etc. etc.). I know that English is difficult for you to understand, but it's one of the best courses out there. Plus, it'll help you with your English (which is undoubtedly a very important language in today's world).
                        I have to improve my English too. I mean I want to teach Arabic after learning it. I want to make videos of me teaching Arabic in Dhivehi, English, Mandarin, Spanish, Russian, Italian and more.
                        But for now I will not think about English and learning other languages. I mean I have materials of learning Arabic in my mother tongue. And also I am starting my Arabic and Islam studies in Jan 2015 which is also taught in Dhivehi.
                        So first I plan on mastering Arabic to the degree it is better than my mother tongue. Next I will think about learning English and other languages so I can make videos of me teaching Arabic to them. So that more people can learn Arabic and insha Allah will be sadaqa jaariya for me.

2. After I finished the first 2 Madinah books, I found a native speaker to practice Al-Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk with. I can converse quite well after a little more than a year of studying via skype, al-Hamdu Lillah.
                        I can find native Arabic speakers insha Allah. Lots of them lives and teach here and they are very friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post
                          I will check more but what I heard was al fusha
                          And I will do, there's a few
                          And your right you don't need to pay but if you want to learn how to talk you will have to find a native Arabic speaker like you said
                          Thanks and am waiting for your link.
                          Native arabic speakers are very friendly and almost all of them are Muslims. Unlike native English speakers who are not friendly and most of them are not muslims.

Comment

Thanks and am waiting for your link.
                            Native arabic speakers are very friendly and almost all of them are Muslims. Unlike native English speakers who are not friendly and most of them are not muslims.
                            Where do you live? Most native Arabic speakers DO NOT know Fus'ha Arabic. You need someone who was educated in the language in order to learn it properly. Most people only know dialectical Arabic, unfortunately.
                            الْعِلْمُ نُورٌ

Comment

Where do you live? Most native Arabic speakers DO NOT know Fus'ha Arabic. You need someone who was educated in the language in order to learn it properly. Most people only know dialectical Arabic, unfortunately.
                              Maldives.
                              The arabs that lives here are moslty Arabic teachers and Islamic teachers so they would know fusha fluently. They spend a lot in Masjid and are very happy to help others. Quiet lonely because they only speak arabic and very few people here speak arabic. I mean few as not that few but very few less than 5% definitely.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X