Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation Help

Assalamu Alaykum,

If there is anyone who thinks they may be able to help me translate into English the sentence below from paragraph 3 of this newspaper article, then please let me know by either posting on this thread or by sending me a private message.

يعيش المتفرّج، وهو جالس في الملعب، حركة - اللاعب - المثال، يلعب معه ويستبطنه وهو يوجّه إلى الخصم ضربة هائلة، ويتوازع معه
    .لحظة النصر الأخيرة

Wassalam
    Last edited by Khamal; 24-10-14, 10:49 PM.

Re: Translation Help

Live spectator, as he sat on the pitch, the movement - the player - example, plays with him, and he directs Istbtunh tremendous blow to the opponent, and with him Etwazaa
    .lhzh Recent victory

My best friend google help me translating it.

Comment

Re: Translation Help

Originally posted by Al Siddiq View Post
      Live spectator, as he sat on the pitch, the movement - the player - example, plays with him, and he directs Istbtunh tremendous blow to the opponent, and with him Etwazaa
      .lhzh Recent victory

My best friend google help me translating it.
      lol google gets quite useless for arabic
      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X