nice article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhakiyya
    yeah :D mumtaz :up: I had to write all the Arabic letters onto the keys though, cause the keyboard didn't come with the programme. The keyboard looks funny, with little red Arabic letters on it too :love:
    so did u get 2 choose which key was which arabic letter or not??

on mine its like the alif is on the a... the baa is on the b etc etc lol, but some arent on there n u have 2 go 2 insert the character!
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

no, it's the same arrangement as was on the keyboards on the computer suites in Palestine. It's a nice arrangment, except that dhal is right over in the top left corner, all by itself under the escape key poor little dhal, all on its own
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

no, it's the same arrangement as was on the keyboards on the computer suites in Palestine. It's a nice arrangment, except that dhal is right over in the top left corner, all by itself under the escape key poor little dhal, all on its own
        ohhh... yeah i guess thats better tho :p
        lol ill have 2 learn the order of all the keys like that!! must b slow til u learn where they all are proply innit
        ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

well I touch type in English... and only look at the keys for Arabic, but enough times I go for a letter with the same sound in English, instead of the Arabic one though S and seen are the same letter :D haven't spotted any more like that though...
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

well I touch type in English... and only look at the keys for Arabic, but enough times I go for a letter with the same sound in English, instead of the Arabic one though S and seen are the same letter :D haven't spotted any more like that though...
            yeah i touch type in english :D cos I get so much practise typing from spending 2 much time on the internet lol :p
            .: Anna :.

Comment

Same here :D I taught myself to touch type, but I was no good at it until I started spending hours on the internet :D
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Same here :D I taught myself to touch type, but I was no good at it until I started spending hours on the internet :D
                lol well it just shows, all this time on the internet has come in useful for something :p now if we wanted 2 ever get a job as a secretary, we've got a much higher typing speed too probably :D (although sometimes I make 2 many typos, specially on msn :p )
                .: Anna :.

Comment

Originally posted by Khuzamah
                  lol well it just shows, all this time on the internet has come in useful for something :p now if we wanted 2 ever get a job as a secretary, we've got a much higher typing speed too probably :D (although sometimes I make 2 many typos, specially on msn :p )
                  Yeah, I dunno what my touch type speed is.... I make too many typos to be an audio typist, but on a good day I'm pretty fast :D

Though working in an office would make me go totaly :wacko: .... I am even more sure of this, because I did work experience visits for a few year 10s, and one was working in an office, and I found the false politeness and expressionless professionalism of the office oppressive in the extreme.... and I was only there for about 15 minutes!!!!
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                  [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Yeah, I dunno what my touch type speed is.... I make too many typos to be an audio typist, but on a good day I'm pretty fast :D

Though working in an office would make me go totaly :wacko: .... I am even more sure of this, because I did work experience visits for a few year 10s, and one was working in an office, and I found the false politeness and expressionless professionalism of the office oppressive in the extreme.... and I was only there for about 15 minutes!!!!
                    lol hmm well cant u get offices where people are polite without being false?? :( although i guess the rumour is that office workers can get kinda *****y with each other... dunno if its true
                    maybe it depends what kinda office... i dno if i would mind working in one, lol well if my husband wanted a private secretary, he can give me an office & i'll work doin that :p
                    ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

what it starred out.... well it was the b word :p

lol erm... mithl "kalba" ;) u know :p
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
                        lol hmm well cant u get offices where people are polite without being false?? :( although i guess the rumour is that office workers can get kinda *****y with each other... dunno if its true
                        maybe it depends what kinda office... i dno if i would mind working in one, lol well if my husband wanted a private secretary, he can give me an office & i'll work doin that :p
                        the atmosphere in different offices is very different, and *****yness is fairly common in offices, unfortunately. My mum's office isn't like that though :D so they're not all bad :love:
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

the atmosphere in different offices is very different, and *****yness is fairly common in offices, unfortunately. My mum's office isn't like that though :D so they're not all bad :love:
                          yeah, maybe cud find a nice one :D
                          ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Working...
                          X