Gcse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gcse

I scanned some sample GCSE materials cos I thought it might be useful, even if people arent doing their GCSE this yr but ne time in the future :)
    Attached Files
    .: Anna :.

another sample reading Q
    Attached Files

Comment

a sample writing question...
      Attached Files

Comment

transcript of a listening question
        Attached Files

Comment

those questions look scary!

I might do GCSE in a year or two. And I might print those out and have a go at them :D Though I'll need lots of help :D
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya

those questions look scary!

I might do GCSE in a year or two. And I might print those out and have a go at them :D Though I'll need lots of help :D
            lol if u do them, I can mark em if u like lol cos I've got the mark scheme and the examiners report & everything!

I reckon you would be able 2 do GCSE in a year or 2 no probs inshallah... the main thing is 2 get as much vocabulary as possible, if u ask me...
            so I gotta try n learn as much as I can b4 ma exam :D
            lol I wanna revise more but I've already done all the practise papers from the last yrs :rotfl:
            .: Rufaida :.
            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

ok these should be bigger inshallah... if not then we'll just have 2 wait n i'll send u some with the video ia, cos i dunno if i can go ne bigger n still b able 2 upload it on here?! not sure!
              Attached Files

Comment

this file has to go with the one before... you match these pictures with those phrases
                Attached Files

Comment

the other question... this writing goes with the table i'm about 2 post
                  Attached Files

Comment

ok this is the final one...
                    i never rescanned the writing and listening question cos i thought those shud have been ok?? or were they not?
                    Attached Files

Comment

:D shukran :D they're much better, I'll have to look at the other two again, the internet connection is sllllllloooooooooowwwww today and downloading stuff is like.......... yaaaaaaaaawn!!!!!!! but these two are enough for me to be getting on with :D will have to use a dictionary though....
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

the one with the pictures, are the answers B F C D A E ??? (well I know B is right cause they did that one for me :D

My dictionary doesn't have ashiyaa' in it
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

BFCDAE... yeah... 100% correct :D mashaAllah :D :love:

ashiyaa' aint in the dictionary cos its plural ;) it means "things"
                          although that proves the point you can still get 100% without knowing EVERY wordd :D
                          how long did it take u to do it? Good work :up: lol

Comment

well, probably about 20 minutes though I spent longer looking into the dictionary than I needed to, cause I wanted to find out all the words... You can match up the pictures only knowing a few key words for that one
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya
                              well, probably about 20 minutes though I spent longer looking into the dictionary than I needed to, cause I wanted to find out all the words... You can match up the pictures only knowing a few key words for that one
                              well thats not that bad, you get like an hour for the exam and theres not loooooads of questions... and you'll speed up with time anyway :D
                              quite a few of the Qs are like that, you dont really need 2 understand everything I've got 100% b4 on a practise where I didn't know every single word in the paper ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X