Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone who can translate from Arabic to English?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone who can translate from Arabic to English?

:start:

There are so many news stories in Arabic which are not found in the English press - it would be brilliant if anyone(s) could translate articles and paste on various discussion boards for the benefit of the non-Arabic speakers...

Anyone?
    Please Re-update your Signature

erm well I translated one arabic news article once....it took me ages!! :$
    there are people here who speak Arabic fluenty, if they had time 2 do it...
    .: Anna :.

Comment

well I could *try* but I'd probably only get one word in ten....
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

maybe you should consider learning Arabic then, then you can translate the articles, but if you are going to learn to translate news stories, you need to learn fos-ha arabic, this is the kind used in the media

Comment

Originally posted by JiHaD_JoE
          maybe you should consider learning Arabic then, then you can translate the articles, but if you are going to learn to translate news stories, you need to learn fos-ha arabic, this is the kind used in the media
          i think Consider does learn arabic?

Comment

what kind of stories sis??? maybe you can post them and let us try. Or maybe some of the arabic speaking posters can do it when they have time.

Peace
            3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum,

I am learning Arabic at the moment, but am a beginner, and it is going very slowly...

peace2u,

I mean news stories - I read about a sheikh being arrested in Saudi, but I couldnt read the Arabic to find out why he was etc,.

Alhamdulillah, cageprisoners did a translation - but you know, there are so many news sources in Arabic - and they are not so hesitant in putting forward the truth...

Comment

hmm well sis if u find any stories u want translating... u could do a screen cap of the site, and upload it on here cos then we can try n translate it, even if it takes us a while...we could do like a group effort on it :) it'll help us with our arabic and we'll get the info.

Comment

Working...
                X