Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need Arabic word or phrases with only the first 4 letters of the Arabic alphabet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Arabic word or phrases with only the first 4 letters of the Arabic alphabet.

Before learning geem, haa', and kkhaa', I would like to have the first four letters mastered, but my workbook only has four words with only alif, baa', taa', and thaa' for practice.

I would like for the words typed in the Arabic alphabet, transliterated with the Latin alphabet, and the English translation of the words.

Thank you in advance.

Re: I need Arabic word or phrases with only the first 4 letters of the Arabic alphabe

Originally posted by HouseStark View Post
    Before learning geem, haa', and kkhaa', I would like to have the first four letters mastered, but my workbook only has four words with only alif, baa', taa', and thaa' for practice.

I would like for the words typed in the Arabic alphabet, transliterated with the Latin alphabet, and the English translation of the words.

Thank you in advance.

Are you a sister? I know a online class that has beginers Arabic and I'm going to start it tomorrow you're welcome to join.

Comment

Re: I need Arabic word or phrases with only the first 4 letters of the Arabic alphabe

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
      Are you a sister? I know a online class that has beginers Arabic and I'm going to start it tomorrow you're welcome to join.
      No, I am a brother.

Comment

If you want to learn to read the Quran and Arabic try this site.

Learn How to Read Arabic Quran Online for Free!

Starting with Arabic letters in this section we will learn how to recite Quran online in Arabic.

When we learn to read Arabic, we need to stay focused and be consistent. If we do a little a day but are consistent, then inshallah we will master reciting Quran in Arabic in no time!

Honestly, in my experience, the hardest part of learning how to recite the Quran in Arabic is the Arabic letters. After the Arabic letters are learned, everything else is much much easier.

Don't be scared when I say learning Arabic letters is the hardest, it's not hard, just harder relative to the rest of the material.

The videos will be based off of the famous Noorani Qaida book. Having taught this book numerous times before (as a teacher at my local Masjid), inshallah I will try my best to give pointers that I have found beneficial.

Noorani Qaida

Download: PDF

Lesson 1 - Introduction to Arabic Letters

Lesson 2 - Arabic Letters in Various Positions

Lesson 3 - Fatha (Short 'a' Vowel)

Lesson 4 - Kasrah (Short 'i' Vowel)

Lesson 5 - Dhammah (Short 'u' Vowel)

Lesson 6 - Double Fatha Vowel

Lesson 7 - Double Kasrah Vowel

Lesson 8 - Double Dhammah Vowel

Lesson 9 - Introduction to Saakin

Lesson 10 - Standing Fatha Vowel

Lesson 11 - Standing Kasrah Vowel

Lesson 12 Standing Dhammah Vowel

Lesson 13 - Empty Alif

Lesson 14 - Wow Saakin

Lesson 15 - Yaa Saakin

Lesson 16 - Wow Saakin Continued

Lesson 17 - Introduction to Shaddah

Lesson 18 - Reading Practice

http://www.essentialilm.com/read-arabic-quran.html

Comment

Originally posted by HouseStark View Post

Thank you in advance.
          Salams

تَابَ Transliteration: Taa-ba ; Translation (this is one of the meanings of this word): He repented

Wassalam

Comment

أَبٌ - father

بَابٌ - door

Comment

بَابٌ - door

أَبٌ - father

Comment

Working...
              X