Can anyone help me out with Arabic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me out with Arabic

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu My Dear Brothers & Sisters Can anyone of you help me out with Arabic language ? Actually I want to fill admission form for Islamic University of Madinah so I need to type in Arabic few words but I do not know how to type in Arabic so can anyone help me out on this ?
    And slay them wherever ye catch them,and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque,unless they (first) fight you there;but if they fight you,slay them.Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Re: Can anyone help me out with Arabic

Waalikummussalam Bro,
    Sorry bro i am not well versed in Arabic , but their are few guys here who are Arab origin , the ones i know.
    Brother Ali and Mohamed , and Sisters Amat and Aisha.

I will send a pm to the Brothers.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
      Waalikummussalam Bro,
      Sorry bro i am not well versed in Arabic , but their are few guys here who are Arab origin , the ones i know.

JazakAllah Khairan brother....There are few words which I need to type in Arabic too on their application form..I tried Google Translate and others but it did not work
      And slay them wherever ye catch them,and turn them out from where they have Turned you out;for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque,unless they (first) fight you there;but if they fight you,slay them.Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Comment

Waalikummussalam Bro,

May Allaah make this easy for you. You know of the schools restrictions and what not? (i.e. age limits)

Comment

Waalikummussalam Bro,

Brother Mohamed and Sis Amat is online i think so can you tell them to help me out brother ?

Comment

Originally posted by alhamdulillah32 View Post
            Brother Mohamed and Sis Amat is online i think so can you tell them to help me out brother ?
            I have already PM'd the brothers, they are both based in the US time zone so still sleeping time.I am sure if they are online they will pick it up.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

I can help.
              المادح نفسه كذاب
              I do not fear for the person who thinks, even if he loses his way, for he will return to the truth. Rather, I fear for the person who doesn't think, even if he is correctly guided, for he will be like a wisp of straw at the mercy of the wind. —Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Amat View Post
                I can help.
                :up:

Comment

What exactly do you need help with?
                  المادح نفسه كذاب
                  I do not fear for the person who thinks, even if he loses his way, for he will return to the truth. Rather, I fear for the person who doesn't think, even if he is correctly guided, for he will be like a wisp of straw at the mercy of the wind. —Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Intellect View Post
                    May Allaah make this easy for you. You know of the schools restrictions and what not? (i.e. age limits)

Yes brother I know most of it and applying dose not mean taking admission lets see what Allah SWT do after applying...I want to learn more and more about religion and gain as much as possible knowledge Insha Alalh and Insha Allah wanna do something for this great DEEN

Comment

What exactly do you need help with?
                      For filling up application form I need to type few things like my name,birth place in Arabic which I am not able to do

Comment

Intellect is a sister, and don't google translate it's pathetic to say the least.
                        المادح نفسه كذاب

Comment

Well i can help you here, but not on a PM, but if you don't want to give out your name and other private information on public, then wait till the brothers wake up.
                          المادح نفسه كذاب

Comment

Intellect is a sister

Oh OOPS SORRY SIS I did not know

Comment

I got a PM from waryaa...who is this sis/brother ?

Comment

Working...
                              X