No announcement yet.

Need translation help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insh a Allah, may be by then also I got the hadeeth. I have problems with my comp at home
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

as salam alykom sister Peace2u
      sorry for being so late:
      Reported by Baiyhaqy that Asma-a Bint Yazeed Al Ansaryah came to the Messenger (Sallah Allah a`alyhee wa sallam while he is among his companions, and she said: O you are more loved to me than my father and mother I am the delegate of women to you and be informed myself is a sacrifice to you, that not a women whether living in the western or eastern part who became aware of my coming out except that she agrees with my opinion. Allah Sent u with the truth for both men and women, we believed in you and your Lord who Sent you. We women are restricted and limited, confined in your houses, means for your to satisfy your lust, bearing your children. While you men are advantaged over us with Juma`a and congregation prayer, visiting the ill, attending funeral, and better than that Jihad in the name of Allah. The man if he goes out for Haj, Umra or Ribat (remaining to protect the Muslims country borders), we stay behind looking after your money, weaving your clothes, investing your money, thus we do not share your reward o Messenger of Allah? The Messenger of Allah turned his face fully towards his this one? They said no O Messenger of Allah, we never thought a woman may conclude to something like this? The Prophet sallah Allah a`alyhee wa sallam turned back and told her: Go back woman and tell those behind you of other women that a woman's excellent attitude with her husband, seeking his satisfaction, and obeying him equals all this. The woman went back saying Allah u Akbar out of happiness
      this is the full hadeeth

I am sure u have it in arabic may Allah allow all women to benefit of this hadeeth

Comment

i never knew adoption was allowed, why not?

Comment

Thank you sis, here are the sentences also :)
          مؤل : من حلف على ترك الوطء
          في قليل من الاوقات او كثيرو تركها اربعة اشهر فهو مؤلو هو رأى قوى

ذمية و أمة : يصح الإلاء من كل زوجة, سواء كانت مسلمة أو ذمية ,حرة أو أمة
          المحلوف: أن تكون المحلوف عليها زوجته لا أمته

Peace :1peace:
          3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by JiHaD_JoE
            i never knew adoption was allowed, why not?
            as salam alykom
            I think I posted a reply Jihad, I am not sure if a mod deleted it? just let me know if u read a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by peace2u
              Thank you sis, here are the sentences also :)
              في قليل من الاوقات او كثيرو تركها اربعة اشهر فهو مؤلو هو رأى قوى

Peace :1peace:
              one who took an oath not to have .. with his wife for a certain period
              dhimia or slave: u know what dhimia is, it is the non muslim: it is valid to practice ila-a which is taking the oath not to have... with any wife either Muslima, dhimia, free or slave

The one taking the oath upon: the woman upon whom the oath was taken must be his wife not slave
              Mash a Allah u r reading heavy stuff peace Mash a Allah

Comment

Thanks sis, I am reading some fiqh books right now since I'm too busy to go to school to study. It's fun but sometimes it's too difficult and I get discouraged:( but insha Allah, I hope you can help me with some of the things I don't understand:)

Peace
                3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Insh aAllah I will do my best to help may Allah give me enough time and effort

Comment

Working...
                  X