Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Arabiyyah bayna yadayk for beginners

:salams

As a beginner is the ''Al-Arabiyyah bayna yadayk'' series appropriate? I wanted to learn from it but I didn't understand the recording as I don't know arabic.

Or I should keep practicing and slowly slowly it'll be fine? I read this series is better than Madinah arabic series.

Re: Al-Arabiyyah bayna yadayk for beginners

wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

My advice would be to do books 1 and 2 of the Madinah series with the aid of the videos on www.lqtoronto.com and then follow it up with the Shariah Program recordings available for free download here:

http://learningarabiconyourown.blogs...that-file.html

Bayna yadayk, at least without a live teacher, is very difficult to go through if you do not have some (firm) pre-existing background in Arabic, especially Nahw.

This is just my opinion of course.

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by stud40111 View Post
        wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

My advice would be to do books 1 and 2 of the Madinah series with the aid of the videos on www.lqtoronto.com and then follow it up with the Shariah Program recordings available for free download here:

http://learningarabiconyourown.blogs...that-file.html

Bayna yadayk, at least without a live teacher, is very difficult to go through if you do not have some (firm) pre-existing background in Arabic, especially Nahw.

This is just my opinion of course.
        What do you think about Arabic tutor series?

Comment

Where did u get Al-arabiyyah bayna yadayk ? I've been looking for a PDF format do you have one ?
          ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
          Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

@OP, we do Kitab Al-Assasi but I heard my teacher saying that Al-Arabiyah bayna ydayk is good. Allahu Alam.

EDIT: .Abu.Rambo. you have the 3 books here http://www.kalamullah.com/learning-arabic.html scroll down a bit :insha:
            Last edited by hayatto; 17-06-12, 04:16 AM.
            أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post
              What do you think about Arabic tutor series?
              It is excellent. If you did Madinah books 1 and 2 and followed it up with Arabic Tutor, Bayna Yadayk would be easy as you would have covered A LOT more Sarf and Nahw so Bayna Yadayk would be great for practicing application and for developing reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills (though the last skill would be a little difficult without a teach or partner to help you develop it).

Comment

Assalamu alaikum

al-arabiyya bayna yadayk is perfect for group study as it develops conversational skills, especially if you have an Arabic teacher to help you, but the entire series is in Arabic so it requires some understanding before picking it up and isn't ideal if your self-studying

as for the Madinah uni series, then you can self study with it, since it has study guides at the end of each volume but its better with a teacher of course, keep it mind that the curriculum was designed for uni students on campus and that the 3 volumes currently available are grammar books and only a part of a larger Arabic curriculum studied over 2 years...

I ask Allah to make the language easy for you. amin.

Comment

Can anyone suggest me online sites where I can finish beginner arabic course within months? If it is live class with a teacher then I would prefer to be taught by a female teacher inshAllah.

Huda academy's curriculum would take more than a year only to finish beginners level!

Comment

Please ignore my post above ^

Comment

Assalamu 'Alaikum, Please share with me the teacher's book if you have it. Jazak Allahu khairan in advance.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X