No announcement yet.

We need a new game or something :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll return to this one when I've got more time to look up some of the words...... I don't even understand all the words in my earlier posts
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• this one you write a sentence or two for a story and the next person writes the next bit and so on. We can start a new story if you want
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• Alwalid dahik wi gara wara al arnab alghareeb...
        Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

• ma ya3ani: dahik gara wara arnab?

Al walad ismhu Muhammad wa 3umrhu khamstash sana.....
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• * he laughed and chased after the strange rabbit*
            Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

• wa al arnab yaqul......."ANA SHAJAAR!"
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• wa?..lol..li al arnab yakool an shajarra?

Comment

• "ANA SHAJAARA" qul al arnab "ANA AL RA'EES ASH SHAJAAR!" wa bijanib al arnab fi zujajat whisky*...........

*apparently whisky is the same word in every language
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                  [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• ummmmm banet ou sabaya......3am tihko 3arabe fos7a!:D

akhh min el 7awa..3a se3edkon aza badkon;) kamena b3alimkon shweyet libnene:D
                    ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

• Originally posted by Reema
                      ummmmm banet ou sabaya......3am tihko 3arabe fos7a!:D

akhh min el 7awa..3a se3edkon aza badkon;) kamena b3alimkon shweyet libnene:D
                      ????????? ?????? fus-ha Arabic :D

his brother from the ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??????

okay, um when I was playing with Anna when she was here, we would put the English translation on the post in little letters ......well, mainly for me cause I don't speak that much Arabic and it also helps me to learn new vocab inshallah! :love: so can everyone do that? I will as well if people want me to (e.g. if any beginners want to join in)
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakiyya
                        ????????? ?????? fus-ha Arabic :D

his brother from the ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??????
                        sis dhakiyya!!!!!!!! wot you mean!:eek2:
                        ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

• All the words I don't understand I replaced with question marks I'm not very good at Arabic yet (but inshallah I will be fluent one day :p)
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• hadha alpost aladhy naktub qiSa feehu? mumkin nabdaa' qiSa jadeeda?

is this the post we write a story in? cn we start a new story?
                            .: Rufaida :.
                            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

• na3am wa na3am :p (we tried to start another story about a rabbit that though it was a tree......... but it died a death as people don't post here often enough poor little bunny wabbit :( )
                              [CENTER]
                              [/CENTER]
                              [CENTER]
                              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakiyya
                                na3am wa na3am :p (we tried to start another story about a rabbit that though it was a tree......... but it died a death as people don't post here often enough poor little bunny wabbit :( )
                                lol awww miskeen :p

oh well, cnt dwell..... let's get started with the new one :D the rabbit can come back if he wnts :)

kaana yawman baaridan fi-sh-****aa'i wa kaana arbnabun Sagheeran jaalisan fi Haqlihi Haawilan an yanaama, lammaa marra bihi fallaaHun faqeerun... "aaahh... ana jaa'iee!" qaala-l fallaaHu Heena ra'aa al-arnaba.. "sa aakhudu hadhal arnab wa sa taTbukhuhu zawjatee" famashaa baTee'an ilayhu wa huwa rajaa alaa yasma3ahu-l arnab, wa lakinna lamma balaghahu, saqaTa 3alal arDH wa sarakha "aaaaaaaaaargh" fa sama3ahu-l arnab wa jaraa ba3eedan.
                                jaraa-l fallaHu yureed an yajida-l arnaba maratan ukhraa wa lakin.......

it ws a cold day in winter and a small rabbit was sitting in his field trying 2 sleep, wen a poor farmer passed him by. "ahh im hungry!" sed the farmer, when he saw the rabbit "I will take this rabbit and my wife will cook it." so he walked slowing, hoping the rabbit wont hear him, but wen he reached it he fell on the ground and yelled "aargh" so the rabbit heard him and ran far away. the farmer ran after him, wanting 2 catch him again, but...........
                                .: Rufaida :.
                                .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                                http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                                “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                                but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                                ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                                X