We need a new game or something :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dhakiyya
    wa yabkiy wa qul "qattaltu waleed ketheeran! limadha?? li naqood wa (power), wa kuntu sharri jidden, wa (I thought) al Islam sharri, wa lakin, ana shaari. adh-dhaabit kallamni wa (i thought) huwa ghabiy wa sharri, wa lakin kallamni 3an Muhammad wa al Qur'an wa Allah, wa a3alamtu ana sharri wa qattaltu naas kethir li naqood wa (power) wa laystu sa3eed, ana sa3eed abadan! wa kuntu jo'an jidden wa kallamtu Allah.... wa lakin ana shari jidden wa Allah yakarahni kethiran, mush hayk?" wa yakbiy

and he cried and said "I killed lots of babies! why? for money and power, and I was very evil, and I thought Islam was evil, but I was evil. the guard spoke to me and I thought he was stupid and evil, but he talked to me about Muhammad and the Qur'an and Allah, and I learned that I'm evil and I killed lots of people for money and power, and I'm not happy, I'm never happy! and I was very hungry and I spoke to Allah.... but I'm very evil and Allah hates me a lot, innit?" and he cried
    wa sama3 aDH-DHaabit maa qaal wa dhakal fi ghurfatihi wa qaal "yaa sharon, inna Allahu alghafoor, ar-raheem... fa itawboo ilayhi bi ikhlaaS"

and the guard heard wat he said and entered in his room & said "oh Sharon, truly Allah is the forgiving, the most merciful, so repent 2 him with sincereity"
    .: Anna :.

Comment

• wa wafa3a sharon (to his knees) wa yabkiy wa yaqul "3afwan Allah, astaghfirAllah! ana sharri wa lakin ma ureed akan sharri, ureed akan Muslim!"
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

wa wafa3a sharon (to his knees) wa yabkiy wa yaqul "3afwan Allah, astaghfirAllah! ana sharri wa lakin ma ureed akan sharri, ureed akan Muslim!"
        wa ba3ad dhaalik qaal bi sawt raafi' "laa ilaha ilaa allah, muhammad ar-rasoolallah!!! innee kuntu min aTH-THaalimeen!!!!" wa qurur an ya3aTy lil falasteenioon waTanahum min jadeed wa qaal "lan aqtal insaan aakhir hataa amoot insha allah!"

and after that he said with a raised voice "there is no God but Allah and MuHammed salallahu alayhi wa salam is his messenger! I was truly one of the wrong doing people!!!" and he decided 2 give the palestinians their country back again and said "i wont kill another person til I die! inshallah!"

Comment

• wa yaqul "uakaraha ismi "ariel sharon" alaan ismi "Muhammad Abdus Salaam" wa sadhhab ila "israeel" wa saqul "hadha dawla ismha falasTeen, wa al yehud wa al muslimeen wa al masiyeen sayaskun fiha ma3 salaam!"

and he says "I hate my name "ariel sharon" now my name is "Muhammad Abdus Salaam" and I'm goung to "israel" and I will say "this country is called Palestine and the Jews and the Muslims and the Christian will live here in peace!"
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

wa yaqul "uakaraha ismi "ariel sharon" alaan ismi "Muhammad Abdus Salaam" wa sadhhab ila "israeel" wa saqul "hadha dawla ismha falasTeen, wa al yehud wa al muslimeen wa al masiyeen sayaskun fiha ma3 salaam!"

and he says "I hate my name "ariel sharon" now my name is "Muhammad Abdus Salaam" and I'm goung to "israel" and I will say "this country is called Palestine and the Jews and the Muslims and the Christian will live here in peace!"
            wa qaal adh-dhaabit "masha allah inna taghayarta tamaaman!" wa kaan kul ahad masrooran jidan bi sabab an maa hadatha lisharon (aladhy ismahu alaan muhammad abdussalaam)

and the guard said masha allah u changed completely!! and everyone was happy wiv wat happened 2 sharon (who is now called muhammad abdussalaam)
            .: Rufaida :.
            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

• wa yadhhab ila falasteen wa sa3ada (rebuild) al madinaat, wa madrassaat wa mustashfaat. Wa al Israeeloon al aakironn karaha muhammad abdussalaam wa qul huwa majnoon li'an (he was in jail too long and was brainwashed)
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

wa yadhhab ila falasteen wa sa3ada (rebuild) al madinaat, wa madrassaat wa mustashfaat. Wa al Israeeloon al aakironn karaha muhammad abdussalaam wa qul huwa majnoon li'an (he was in jail too long and was brainwashed)
                wa khalaqa alaakhiroon kayda sharri, li innahum araadoon an yuhaajimoon muhammad abdus-salaam wal muslimeen alaakhireen wa "destroy" alIslam

they others created an evil plan bc they wanted 2 attack muhammad abdus salaam and the other muslims & destroy the Islam
                ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

• wa qul Muhammad Abdus Salaam "ana al ra'is hadha al dawla... wa 3andi (tanks) wa (helicopters) wa (nuclear bombs) kethiran, wa sa astakhdamhum li (anyone who attacks) hadha al dawla!"

and Muhammad Abdus Salaam said "I'm the leader of this country, and I lave lots of tanks, helicopters and nuclear bombs, and I'll use them against anyone who attacks this land!
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                  [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

wa qul Muhammad Abdus Salaam "ana al ra'is hadha al dawla... wa 3andi (tanks) wa (helicopters) wa (nuclear bombs) kethiran, wa sa astakhdamhum li (anyone who attacks) hadha al dawla!"

and Muhammad Abdus Salaam said "I'm the leader of this country, and I lave lots of tanks, helicopters and nuclear bombs, and I'll use them against anyone who attacks this land!
                    wa lakin qad saraqa aladwaat haolaa' alyahoodoon

but those other jews had stolen the equipment (eg the tanks etc)

Comment

• lol sharon in court. id wanna ask him a couple questions too, after each question id slap him :D i know the word for tank is "dababa" learnt that off of sorely missed Alam Simsim :( i dunno what to add to the story, so ill let you guys cary on and see where i can pop in
                      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• Originally posted by JiHaD_JoE
                        lol sharon in court. id wanna ask him a couple questions too, after each question id slap him :D i know the word for tank is "dababa" learnt that off of sorely missed Alam Simsim :( i dunno what to add to the story, so ill let you guys cary on and see where i can pop in
                        well dhakiyya is heading off 2 Falasteen, so u mite have 2 get creative & join in :p

lol anyway in our story Sharon is a muslim bro now :p so u cnt slap him no more :p ahhh wdnt that b nice if he did actually do that, like proper tawba & then become muslim.... hmmm maybe one day, insha allah.... nethings possible I guess!
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

• wa yakallama sharon min UN wa qul "ana (sorry I broke all those UN resolutions) wa lakin ana rajul jadeed alaan (should say: I'm a new man now) .... ana muslim, wa ana ra'ees Israeel (wa lakin ismha falasteen alaan) wa al israeeleen (stole) kul (weapons)i wa ureed sa3eed lika!

and Sharon talked to the UN and he said "I'm sorry I broke all those UN resolutions but I'm a new man now.... I'm Muslim, and I'm prime minister of Israel (but it's called Palestine now) and the Israelis stole all my weapons and I need your help!
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• qul al UN "laysta ra'ees israeeli.... huwa sameen, wa laysta sameen"

qul abdus salaam "kuntu fi sijin hamaas qabl sana!!! kuntu mush akl kayk wa hilwiyat!!!"

the UN said "you're not the israeli prime minister, he's fat and you're not fat"

Abdus salaam said "I was in a hamaas jail for a year!!! I didn't eat sweets and cake!!"
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

qul al UN "laysta ra'ees israeeli.... huwa sameen, wa laysta sameen"

qul abdus salaam "kuntu fi sijin hamaas qabl sana!!! kuntu mush akl kayk wa hilwiyat!!!"

the UN said "you're not the israeli prime minister, he's fat and you're not fat"

Abdus salaam said "I was in a hamaas jail for a year!!! I didn't eat sweets and cake!!"
                              wa lakin lam yasaddiquh al UN li innahum lam yuqadroon an yataSawwaroon Sharon naheef

but the un didnt believe him cos they cdnt imagine sharon thin
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

• qul abdus salaam "hadha DNAi" wa (pulled out one of his hairs)
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X