We need a new game or something :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dhakiyya
    qul al Tabeeb fil alis3aaf aththanii...."aw. laysa moot" wa waSala al raees Hamas wa qul "islaHu, li'an ureed "akallam ma3 huwa""

and the doctor in the second ambulance said "aw he's not dead" and the leader of Hamas arrived and said "fix him, I want to "talk to him" (okay, I don't think any of the sentence construction for the whole thing is any good)
    wa qaal aT-Tabeeb "hasanan" wa SaaH sharoon saleem min jadeed...

the dcter sd ok & sharon became healthy again
    .: Anna :.

Comment

• wa al raees al Hamas wasalhu ila Hamas (headquarters) wa waDa3ahi* fi (prison) wa...

*is that he put him??? no flashcards forgot words
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• this is turning out to be more like the subversive game.... gotta be careful of those email monitors!!!

NOTE TO MOSSAD SPIES: this is a silly game, it's not real
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

this is turning out to be more like the subversive game.... gotta be careful of those email monitors!!!

NOTE TO MOSSAD SPIES: this is a silly game, it's not real
          :rotfl:

wa kaan sharon fi-s-sijeen wa kaan as-sijeen waskh wa maa kaan fihi Ta3am aw maa' wa sharon sarakha wa qaal "ureed an ahrab min hunaa!!!"

sharon was in the prison and the prison was filthy & no food or drink in it and sharon shouted and said "i want 2 excape from here!"
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

• Qul al (guard) "ya khinzeer! iskoot! qattalata naas kethiran, wa nareed 3adl."

the guard said "hey, pig! shut up! you killed lots of people, and we want justice."
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Qul al (guard) "ya khinzeer! iskoot! qattalata naas kethiran, wa nareed 3adl."

the guard said "hey, pig! shut up! you killed lots of people, and we want justice."
              wa sharon bakaa fi zabayat alghurfa wa hawala an "bribe" dhaabit as-sijeen wa lakin qaal adh-dhaabit "laaaaaaaa"

sharon cried in the corner (not sure of that word) & tried 2 bribe the prison guard but the guard said noooooooo

Comment

• :rotfl: @ sharon crying in the corner... reminds me of a quote from the red dwarf 1st series, where rimmer is having a row with himself (2 rimmer holograms on board) and he says derisively "when the going gets tough the tough go and have a little cry in the corner"

qul al dhaabit "ana Muslim, ma ureed naqoodak." wa qul sharon "anta irhabi!" wa qul al dhaabit "la, qattalta naas (innocent) kethir... anta irhabi."
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

:rotfl: @ sharon crying in the corner... reminds me of a quote from the red dwarf 1st series, where rimmer is having a row with himself (2 rimmer holograms on board) and he says derisively "when the going gets tough the tough go and have a little cry in the corner"

qul al dhaabit "ana Muslim, ma ureed naqoodak." wa qul sharon "anta irhabi!" wa qul al dhaabit "la, qattalta naas (innocent) kethir... anta irhabi."
                  lol i neva watched red dwarf... ma bros used to but i was abt 6 then i think :p

wa thumma jaa' yawm "trial" sharon...

Comment

• yamshi sharon ila (the judge) yalbis malaabis as sijeen wa salsalaat....

and sharon walked up to the judge wearing prison clothes and chains
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

yamshi sharon ila (the judge) yalbis malaabis as sijeen wa salsalaat....

and sharon walked up to the judge wearing prison clothes and chains
                      i cnt rememver the wrd 4 judge

wa qaal "ijlis wa uskut yaa sharon! anta "accused" min jaraa'im katheera"

he said sit dwn n shut up sharon ur accussed of alot of crimes

Comment

• "anta muqattil sharri jidden! ma yaqul?" yakbiy sharon wa yaqul "takarahuuni li'an ana yehud!" qul al (judge) "La! nakrahak li'an anta muqattil al awlad! wa muqattil an naas (innocent)"

you're a very evil mass murderer! What do you say for yourself?" sharon cried and said "you all hate me because I'm Jewish." the judge said "No we hate you because you're a massacherer of children! and a massacrerr of innocent people!"
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

"anta muqattil sharri jidden! ma yaqul?" yakbiy sharon wa yaqul "takarahuuni li'an ana yehud!" qul al (judge) "La! nakrahak li'an anta muqattil al awlad! wa muqattil an naas (innocent)"

you're a very evil mass murderer! What do you say for yourself?" sharon cried and said "you all hate me because I'm Jewish." the judge said "No we hate you because you're a massacherer of children! and a massacrerr of innocent people!"
                          wa qaal sharon... "laa...hadhal laysa Haqqan... antum kaadhiboon!! Thulnee akhraj!!!" wa lakin qaal al judge "laa.... GUILTY.....TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!"

sharon sed "no thats not true, ur all liars!! let me leave!" and the judge said....(well i didnt know that in arabic :p )

Comment

• wa waSalahu ila (dungeon) wa (chained him up and gave him) ma' qaleelan wa lakin (the didn't give him any) alk, wa (he lived) hata sana bidoon alk, li'an huwa sameen kethiran wa (he lived off all that fat for a whole year) wa ba3ada sana waSalahu ila (another dungeon) wa huwa nihaaf

well I don't know enough Arabic for all that, but the science checks out :up: cause it's been known for really fat people to live for seven months without food, and he's fatter than the average fat person :D

(note to people who are not familiar with my political humour - the only time I will ever make fun of someone for being fat is if they are Ariel Sharon, and that's cause he's a mass murderer racist bigot head of an aparteid state. no offense whatsoever is intended towards pigs, who behave in the way they are made to behave, unlike humans who have that choice, but who choose to behave worse than animals)
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

wa waSalahu ila (dungeon) wa (chained him up and gave him) ma' qaleelan wa lakin (the didn't give him any) alk, wa (he lived) hata sana bidoon alk, li'an huwa sameen kethiran wa (he lived off all that fat for a whole year) wa ba3ada sana waSalahu ila (another dungeon) wa huwa nihaaf

well I don't know enough Arabic for all that, but the science checks out :up: cause it's been known for really fat people to live for seven months without food, and he's fatter than the average fat person :D

(note to people who are not familiar with my political humour - the only time I will ever make fun of someone for being fat is if they are Ariel Sharon, and that's cause he's a mass murderer racist bigot head of an aparteid state. no offense whatsoever is intended towards pigs, who behave in the way they are made to behave, unlike humans who have that choice, but who choose to behave worse than animals)
                              lol whoa 7 months?!? hadha waqt taweel.....

wa ba3ada sana kaan sharon da3eef jiddan li inna maa akala wa fis-sijeen saar ahsan min qubl li inna kaan 3andahu waqt katheer lil tafkeer 3an maa fa3ala fil maadhee... wa qaal "aasif!!!!"

after a yr he was really weak cos he hadnt eaten & in the prison he became better than b4 cos he had a lot of time 2 think abt what he did in the past & he said "im sorry!!!!!!!"

Comment

• wa yabkiy wa qul "qattaltu waleed ketheeran! limadha?? li naqood wa (power), wa kuntu sharri jidden, wa (I thought) al Islam sharri, wa lakin, ana shaari. adh-dhaabit kallamni wa (i thought) huwa ghabiy wa sharri, wa lakin kallamni 3an Muhammad wa al Qur'an wa Allah, wa a3alamtu ana sharri wa qattaltu naas kethir li naqood wa (power) wa laystu sa3eed, ana sa3eed abadan! wa kuntu jo'an jidden wa kallamtu Allah.... wa lakin ana shari jidden wa Allah yakarahni kethiran, mush hayk?" wa yakbiy

and he cried and said "I killed lots of babies! why? for money and power, and I was very evil, and I thought Islam was evil, but I was evil. the guard spoke to me and I thought he was stupid and evil, but he talked to me about Muhammad and the Qur'an and Allah, and I learned that I'm evil and I killed lots of people for money and power, and I'm not happy, I'm never happy! and I was very hungry and I spoke to Allah.... but I'm very evil and Allah hates me a lot, innit?" and he cried
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X