No announcement yet.

We need a new game or something :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wa qaal joe fikra jayyida ya ummy :) shukran laki wa aqaddar madhal tafa3leen lee... lihu akhlaaq hasana wa yatahadath mu'abadan di'iman

and joe said good idea mum! thanks and I appreciate wat u do 4 me... he has good manners & always talks politely
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

• wa qabla dhalik dhahabuu ila maT3am fakham

and after that they went to a magnificent restaurant
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• hey i didnt even know i was in this story!!! lol

well.....

Joe kaan kal kullu al akal fil al mat3am wa al matobakh kaan za'laan

joe ate all the food in the resturant and the cook got mad
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• you're five years old and you're English :D

wa um Joe (paid) al matbakh, wa qulat li Joe....

and Joes mum paid the cook, and she said to Joe....
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• oh, ah well

the verb for pay is yadfa'

back to the story:

"maa'yzaish adfa' li-al akal takal ashan takal aktar lazim tideeni filoosak imta ta'mal-ha!"

i dont wanna pay for your food because you eat alot and you have to give me your money when you make it!"
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

• wa yabkiy Joe wa qul "afwan ummi. kuntu jo'an jidden"

and Joe cried and said "sorry mummy, I was very hungry"
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• wa qaal umm joe (ismuhaa sophie mish kida?) maalish yaa Habibi la taqlaq :) fa thumma abtasama Joe wa 3aanaqa ummahu

and joe's mum (her names sophie innit?) said maalish (aahh whats a good english word 4 maalish? lol.. ) habibi, don't worry :) so then Joe smiled and gave his mum a hug :love:
                .: Anna :.

Comment

• wa dhahabun ila sineema wa shaahadun al film Harry Potter (ma3 al atfal al akhar, li'ann ma uheb "the dual!!")

and they went to the cinema and saw the Harry Potter film (with the other children because I don't like the dual!!!) :D
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                  [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• wa kaan alfilm mumta3 jiddan wa istamta3 joe bihi katheeran, wa qaal "ana mushtaaq li ashaahid film Harry Potter alqaadim yaa mama, ayna yujee' dhalik fi-s sinimaa?

Comment

• and the film was very ????? and Joe ?????? at it a lot, and said "I'm ???????? to see the old harry potter films, ya mummy, where ?????? this in the cinema?

(sorry, can't find dictionary
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• oops sorry shud have included english with it!!

the film was very enjoyable and joe enjoyed it alot and said "i cant wait 2 see the next harry potter film mum! when does that come in the cinema? (i realise i actually wrote "where" but that was a mistake sorry!)

Comment

• qul um Joe: "ma 3araf Joe habeebi.... wa lakin hunaka kitab Hari Botter.... iqra' al kitab! ashterahu laka"

Joe's mum said "I don't know Joe my darling, but there is a Harry Potter book... read the book! I'll buy it for you :D"

You know what, I formed the imperative of qara'a, then I noticed it was like the first word that Allah sent to Muhammad (saw), alhamdulillah! so I know that I must have got the imperative right, at least for classical Arabic :D :D :D :D
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakiyya
                            qul um Joe: "ma 3araf Joe habeebi.... wa lakin hunaka kitab Hari Botter.... iqra' al kitab! ashterahu laka"

Joe's mum said "I don't know Joe my darling, but there is a Harry Potter book... read the book! I'll buy it for you :D"

You know what, I formed the imperative of qara'a, then I noticed it was like the first word that Allah sent to Muhammad (saw), alhamdulillah! so I know that I must have got the imperative right, at least for classical Arabic :D :D :D :D
                            I think its still the same imperative nowadays lol :D
                            yeah Iqra' is an easy one 2 remember cos of that, and cos the TV channel lol :p

wa qaal Joe "ashkurik ya ummy! ahwaa alqiraa' hayya nadh-hab ilal maktaba!"

and Joe said "thanks mum! I like reading as a hobby... lets go 2 the library!"

Comment

• wa dhabhun ila maktaba wa wajadhun kutuub Hari Botter

wajada = what my brain is chucking at me for to find

kutuub = " " " " " " """""""""""""""" plural of kitab
                              [CENTER]
                              [/CENTER]
                              [CENTER]
                              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• just edited out a load of mistakes.... probably there are a dozen more.... it must be nearly Maghreb already
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X