• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daily Arabic Word

Originally posted by Kareem-Syria View Post
    Yes he seems he does
    im not an Arabic speaker:embar: my translation about kelp/kelb may be wrong
    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
      im not an Arabic speaker:embar: my translation about kelp/kelb may be wrong
      What if he said help?

Comment

This is a common thing to happen. Since many Arab insults are unfortunately directed at people's lineage, it comes out naturally even towards people's own children, so yeah they pretty much insulted themselves.

I was wondering if anyone else did this but then I remembered I've seen Americans do it too, since they also have a common one for parents with practically the same meaning.
        والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

:rotfl:I think it's funny he insulted himself.. poor girl, I hope he doesn't say that to her that often :|
          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

lol

mathaa tureed? (fusha) what do you want?

3ayzz eh!?? (egyptian 'ammiyyah)

low samahta (fusha) excuse me.. (to grab somebody's attention)

ba Ollak ay! ('ammiyyah)

and ma'laysh is short form for : maa 'alayka shay'
            ○○Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.○○ -Imam Junaid

Comment

your research is really amazing, that is very useful for me it is a good thing that we give or take help about anything by discussing our matters with all our friends. i really enjoy with this community and great information that i got from the members, hope my stay at this forum will be a great fun and full of joy...
              inspirational Islamic quotes

Comment

i don't know how many people here know/play wordfeud but i wonder if there's an arabic equivalent of that word game
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                  i don't know how many people here know/play wordfeud but i wonder if there's an arabic equivalent of that word game

Comment

standard arabic transliteration system is too complex for an average man i believe, i was asking about an actual arabic wordfeud where people can make words in arabic and increase their arabic vocab in the process

Originally posted by Kareem-Syria View Post
                    Actually I don't know the game but I've made a quick research on it and found no equivalent for it. In this case, we choose to use transliteration to overcome the problem just like we dealt before with “scrabble” by transliterating it from English into Arabic or vice versa as in “Intifada” and so on.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                      standard arabic transliteration system is too complex for an average man i believe, i was asking about an actual arabic wordfeud where people can make words in arabic and increase their arabic vocab in the process
                      I am sorry I wish I could help

Comment

it was not directed at you specifically bro, just posted in this thread 'cause i thought it was a relevant thread

thanks nonetheless
                        sigpic

Comment

Some little words in routine are very useful for learning foriegn languages. Online software also available for good learning and you can learn a lot in the comfort of your own home. little words with translation help us to understand the full sentences and in this way we can speedly learn the entire language.

Comment

Some little words in routine are very useful for learning foriegn languages. Online software also available for good learning and you can learn a lot in the comfort of your own home. little words with translation help us to understand the full sentences and in this way we can speedly learn the entire language.
                            http://muslim-academy.com/women-in-islam/

Comment

Working...
                            X