Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: complete idiots guide to arabic

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
    that's not arabic language course though.
    yes it is, i am doing it, the teacher teaches you qaida from alif fatha aa to reading sipara

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
      yes it is, i am doing it, the teacher teaches you qaida from alif fatha aa to reading sipara
      I was not talking about that basic. I was talking about speaking and grammar and all that.
      “Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim.” Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (Narrated by Ibn-al Qayyim in ‘Madarij as-Salikin” 1/218)

Comment

:jkk: im gonna take a look at these :)
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by Musaaafir View Post
          I was not talking about that basic. I was talking about speaking and grammar and all that.
          they can teach you what you need to learn.... obviously if u already know the basics they dont teach you that! but this thread is about the basics#!

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
          (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Working...
          X