Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: questions on a couple of maads

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    Lol indeed that is a valid reason for hijra however......anyways ill do my best for now. i know it wont be perfect but for the time being i dont really have much of a choice.
    You don't have to make Hijra, jsut find a teacher that can recite Qur'an properly.
    Are you saying that there is no-one within hundreds of miles that can recite Qur'an properly?
    Maybe you haven't looked hard enough.
    Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
    http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
      You don't have to make Hijra, jsut find a teacher that can recite Qur'an properly.
      Are you saying that there is no-one within hundreds of miles that can recite Qur'an properly?
      Maybe you haven't looked hard enough.
      Lol brother the nearest muslim community is 1s ,ours away ide hav to make hijra and if i make hijra its not going to be to another part of canada lol. inbetween here and toronto thewre are very small muslim communities with no people of knowledge.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I don't get what '1s ,ours' means?

Comment

Think about it like this: if i had a better means of learning arabic then by helplessly asking random people on the internet, dont you think ide persue that instead?
          And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Think about it like this: if i had a better means of learning arabic then by helplessly asking random people on the internet, dont you think ide persue that instead?
            There are definitely better ways of learning Arabic, I can introduce you to someone who teaches online if you like.

However Tajweed is different and you really need a teacher to be there so he can see your mouth and how you are making the sounds.

If you can find a teacher that is only an hour away then i would recommend you travel once a week to go and learn there.
            I know people who travel at least 3 hours each way to study with the teacher I study with every week.

Comment

sure, that would work. then i can stop wasting people time on ummah i suppose, lol.

depends though if hes got the pakistani arabic or not. i was not too happy last time about that lol.

as for the closest qari to where i am.

the province i live in is probably bigger then your entire country lol.

i will show you on google maps where i live, and where the nearest qari is.

http://distancecalculator.globefeed....=-79.416304194

thats a 9 hour car ride, or a 12 hour train ride.

it also costs me 300$ for a 2 way ticket.

i simply do not have the money to be spending like that.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

sure, that would work. then i can stop wasting people time on ummah i suppose, lol.

depends though if hes got the pakistani arabic or not. i was not too happy last time about that lol.

as for the closest qari to where i am.

the province i live in is probably bigger then your entire country lol.

i will show you on google maps where i live, and where the nearest qari is.

http://distancecalculator.globefeed....=-79.416304194

thats a 9 hour car ride, or a 12 hour train ride.

it also costs me 300$ for a 2 way ticket.

i simply do not have the money to be spending like that.
                Does google maps have a Qari locator now!

That is an awesome feature.

The people of knowledge don't go around broadcasting that they have knowledge, you need to spend time looking for these people. Not all the Asians read with Pakistani Tajweed, you will have to ask around, until then, look for an online teacher.

Comment

What's Pakistani tajweed???

Lol akhi if your in Canada I can ask my cousin for you. He teaches hifdh and might know some people inshaallah.

If you are sincere then without a doubt Allah will make a way out for you inshaallah. He always does.
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for usĒ - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

sunnipath.com

seekersguidance.com

both have online tajweed teachers.
                    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
                      Does google maps have a Qari locator now!

That is an awesome feature.

The people of knowledge don't go around broadcasting that they have knowledge, you need to spend time looking for these people. Not all the Asians read with Pakistani Tajweed, you will have to ask around, until then, look for an online teacher.
                      ok, fine dont belive me.

but im telling you, the closts people are there.

i know, because of the following:

the 2 nesrest hubs are northbay and sudbury. both have masjids, but are only open on fridays basicly. we are in contact with them. we know who lives there. we would know if there was person of knowlefge. this is because we are pretty tight knit.

if you dont want to belive your brother, go stright ahead.

ma salama.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                        What's Pakistani tajweed???

Lol akhi if your in Canada I can ask my cousin for you. He teaches hifdh and might know some people inshaallah.

If you are sincere then without a doubt Allah will make a way out for you inshaallah. He always does.
                        like "lazeena" lol. or "bay" instead of "baa" ect ect.

the last qari from pakistan i hired i argued with over the letter baa and how its pronounces. he actually said its "bsay" like he said it with a "s" sound with it. i told him he was wrong. he told me what do i know i dont know anything, at that point i told him that i atleadt know how to pronounce the alphabets and the ended the lesson.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Working...
                        X