I deeply regret it now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I deeply regret it now

Although I learned Arabic I didn't manage to master it, to be able to speak it:(. It sounds so beautiful even when cruel Arabs speak it it still sounds beautiful. I think if Abu Jahl was alive and give speeches and even if the content was rubbish and full of insult, it would still sound beautiful:(

I feel like it's too late for me to relearn it and master it:(

Re: I deeply regret it now

:salams

Why do you feel it's late?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :salams

Why do you feel it's late?
      I'm not sure.:(

Comment

Why don't you try taking a course?
        See, how you feel after that. Maybe, it'll compel you to go ahead with it.

I mean, it's better than nothing, right?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

it's never too late to learn language
          i'm thinking of learning 2 new languages this year
          “And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.” [29:64]

Comment

Never too late unless you are my grandfathers age.
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Memorising and learning in youth is like engraving on stone and memorising and learning when old is like engraving on water.

Take advantage while you are still young, InshaAllah :love:

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
              [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
                Although I learned Arabic I didn't manage to master it, to be able to speak it:(. It sounds so beautiful even when cruel Arabs speak it it still sounds beautiful. I think if Abu Jahl was alive and give speeches and even if the content was rubbish and full of insult, it would still sound beautiful:(

I feel like it's too late for me to relearn it and master it:(
                it's never too late. I heard about this woman a while back who became hafidha at 90 something.
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

habibty :love: this thought that you cannot master it is just a DELUSION .... :) ...
                  i know a woman who STARTED memorising the Quran when she was (80 years ) old and she finished memorising it in 5 years .... mashAllah !

a human`s ability has no limits , it`s the high spirit that should take us where ever we want with the bless of Allah of course .... never give up my dear ... always have a challenge and overcome it , let learning Arabic be your challenge that you`ll be proud that you overcomed one day ........ inshAllah :D
                  Jannah is my aim

Comment

Working...
                  X