Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Arabic thread اللغة العربية ........ استراحة المنتدى!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Arabic thread اللغة العربية ........ استراحة المنتدى!!

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    كايف حالِكَ؟

sorry if that didn't make 100% sense, I'm still learning arabic
    الحمد الله

Sis, no need to be sorry! It's absolutely correct and perfect, MashaAllah :)

May Allah (swt) grant you ease in learning Arabic, Ameen.

Comment

kayfa haalukum ya ikhwaan wa akhawaat?
      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
        kayfa haalukum ya ikhwaan wa akhawaat?
        alhamdulilah khair
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

كايف حالِكَ؟

sorry if that didn't make 100% sense, I'm still learning arabic
          Correct but you made an error with the harakah which is no biggie. its meant to be كىف حالُكَ (males). Ma shaa Allah, your doing quite well sis, Alhamdullah.

My reply - بخىر والحمد لله
          All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
          And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
          And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
          And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by vildan View Post
            Correct but you made an error with the harakah which is no biggie. its meant to be كىف حالُكَ (males). Ma shaa Allah, your doing quite well sis, Alhamdullah.

I was saying it to a sister, could you pleaase give me the correct spelling :jkk:
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

I was saying it to a sister, could you pleaase give me the correct spelling :jkk:
              sure can do sis.

Its كَىْف حَالُكِ for females. It always ends with a kasrah for females and a fathah for males.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

sure can do sis.

Its كَىْف حَالُكِ for females. It always ends with a kasrah for females and a fathah for males.
                Jazakallah khair sister

Comment

Oops... I missed that!

MashaAllah, it's great you spotted that out :D

It should have the kasra (feminine) since she's talking to me, lol

[MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION]

That's the correct spelling, the kasra was missing, which is used when speaking to females. I'm glad vildan pointed it out!

كيف حالُكِ

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                    Oops... I missed that!

MashaAllah, it's great you spotted that out :D

It should have the kasra (feminine) since she's talking to me, lol

That's the correct spelling, the kasra was missing, which is used when speaking to females. I'm glad vildan pointed it out!

كيف حالُكِ
                    Oh lol i didn't realise she was talking to you a female, in this case you :)

Yeh not only the kasrah in the end but the lam was meant to have a dhummah not a kasrah and also she forgot to add the medd (alif) after the haa. But other than that it was perfect, Ma shaa Allah.

Your doing amazing sis, keep up and you'll be a pro in no time, in shaa Allah.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Working...
                    X