X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanaa learn arabic:):)aww!

so wanna learn arabic toooooooooooooo:)
    Please Re-update your Signature

:D inshallah we'll help u as much as we can, even tho not all of us here r fluent wiv it :p
    how much do ya know?
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

folloow along with the "questions" thread, buy a note book and take notes (thats what i did) also if it is avaliable, buy a book on how to learn Arabic and of course.... read the threads

Comment

Originally posted by JiHaD_JoE
        folloow along with the "questions" thread, buy a note book and take notes (thats what i did) also if it is avaliable, buy a book on how to learn Arabic and of course.... read the threads
        aww u take notes off the thread?? mashallah, so hard workin :D
        ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

May I just ask how useful would it be to learn Arabic, that is, if religious matters were not at stake?

For example Americans have no great use of learning foreign languages, because English is spoken in so many countries elsewhere.

If I moved to an Arabic speaking country, how would people understand me there, if I didn't speak Arabic?

I have personal experience from Tunisia, where most people seemed to speak French.

Comment

Originally posted by Justcurious
            May I just ask how useful would it be to learn Arabic, that is, if religious matters were not at stake?

For example Americans have no great use of learning foreign languages, because English is spoken in so many countries elsewhere.

If I moved to an Arabic speaking country, how would people understand me there, if I didn't speak Arabic?

I have personal experience from Tunisia, where most people seemed to speak French.
            uhhh JC how come ur in here?? (muslim area) :confused: :confused:

anyway....arabic is spoken in LOADS of countries, and contrary to the popular myth - not every1 in the world speaks english :p

If u were gonna move 2 an arabic speaking country, I think learning it wud b close 2 essential (unless ur one of those ppl who wud go and stay in the british army areas or somewhere were they do everything uk)

plus, arabic is a gr8 language - its beautiful :p :D
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
              uhhh JC how come ur in here?? (muslim area) :confused: :confused:
              exactly what i was thinking, but anyways...welcome ;)

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
                aww u take notes off the thread?? mashallah, so hard workin :D
                you think i just waste all of your precious time? i have a little pocket note book i bought and i practice everyday

Comment

Arabic may be useful in many parts of the world. I thought French and Spanish would be much more useful. My French is almost non-existent. Spanish is a bit better. So is German and many Nordic languages. But Arabic is so difficult, just like Russian with a different alphabet.

Comment

Originally posted by JiHaD_JoE
                    you think i just waste all of your precious time? i have a little pocket note book i bought and i practice everyday
                    lol no i didnt think u wasted r time :p course not! :p but i neva knew u had a book...mashallah. may allah increase ur knowlege :D ameen

JC i think arabic is easier than russian, started learnin that but didnt take 2 it so much. once u get used 2 the arabic alphabet tho its no prob!
                    ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

:$ dun know much..u kan say dun know ne:$ n thaks jihad joe thts a ncer idea:) n by the way help me wd the books for learnin arabic:S....n wots jc don in here??:S

Comment

i think this forum should be opened to non Muslims anywyas, it will give them a chance to learn a bit of Arabic and who knows....maybe they even might consider converting (isnt that how Anna converted?)

Comment

yaa i know..n ts only the better b coz i read his reply on the avalblity of muslm forum he thought we were plottn sumtin :D newayy....its better that hez here mte help im!:):D and atleast he ll decide to stop balmin muslims for nuttin! newayy abt sis anna i read her story MASHAALLAH may ALLAH bless her shez really sweet:D

Comment

who is he?

Comment

meant JC!

Comment

Working...
                              X