X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kas1m
    replied
    Re: Kas1m's Arabic Fever

How do you actually find out if this is the kind of kaana because kaana needs an Ism then khabar.
    There are other verbs which require Ism and khabar. how do we actually differentiate?

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
    Thats because you knew some already so it didn't feel as hard for you.
    Yeah that could be it.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Personally I didn't find book 3 hard. And that is despite the fact that I only skimmed through the first two books since they weren't my primary source of study. Hopefully you won't find it hard. And even if you do you have the advantage of asking g here. When I started I didn't know of this forum.
    Thats because you knew some already so it didn't feel as hard for you.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Grammar is OK for me Alhamdulillah.
    What I'm gonna do is after I finish book 2, I am going to watch the dvds again for book 2 so then I know it real good when advancing to book 3.
    Personally I didn't find book 3 hard. And that is despite the fact that I only skimmed through the first two books since they weren't my primary source of study. Hopefully you won't find it hard. And even if you do you have the advantage of asking g here. When I started I didn't know of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Originally posted by Shahid12321 View Post
    it doesnt have a vocab list every lesson, only at the end of the book
    actually its not very different, and the grammer is a bit harder but u will get it
    Grammar is OK for me Alhamdulillah.
    What I'm gonna do is after I finish book 2, I am going to watch the dvds again for book 2 so then I know it real good when advancing to book 3.

Leave a comment:

• Shahid12321
    replied

What u mean different? Do we just learn more deeper stuff of what we have already learned? Is it hard?
    it doesnt have a vocab list every lesson, only at the end of the book
    actually its not very different, and the grammer is a bit harder but u will get it

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

the 3rd book is quite different
    ye iv been learning for 1.5 years and still havnt gt numbers fluently
    thats a good course to start on, but there will be plenty more to learn after
    What u mean different? Do we just learn more deeper stuff of what we have already learned? Is it hard?

Leave a comment:

• Shahid12321
    replied

the 3rd book is quite different
    ye iv been learning for 1.5 years and still havnt gt numbers fluently
    thats a good course to start on, but there will be plenty more to learn after

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Originally posted by The White Rose View Post
    Wa alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu,

MashaAllah looks like your doing very well! Well done.

I have also started this course, I haven't been attending the lessons unfortunately as I found it to be very basic to start off with. Are you doing self study or do you attend classes? Do you have any websites you can recommend for self study or are you only studying through the books?
    This was way at the start. i am now half way through the course.

You can download videos and just watch and do your lessons in your own time.

Leave a comment:

• The White Rose
    replied

:salams

:start:

Just doing them Madina Books (Book 1). Very basic with the help of them youtube videos. The way the teacher explains is so good Mashallah. Alhamdulillah I managed to get this bit done yesterday. I'm glad. Alhamdulillah. Will be doing more Inshallah. I found it very straight forward (the first lessons anyway). The teacher said the ones who know Urdu, this course is very easy for them. So I'll be adding more.

Wa alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu,

MashaAllah looks like your doing very well! Well done.

I have also started this course, I haven't been attending the lessons unfortunately as I found it to be very basic to start off with. Are you doing self study or do you attend classes? Do you have any websites you can recommend for self study or are you only studying through the books?

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Your on numbers. That means you are nearly done with book 2. Cool!
    Yes. I'm on lesson number 25. Alhamdulillah. Numbers I am leaving aside for a moment. After I finish this book 2, I'll write them down. I'm on to weak verbs now.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

Your on numbers. That means you are nearly done with book 2. Cool!

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

ﺍﻟﺴﻠﺎﻡ ﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢ
    u mean the ﺍﻋﺮﺍﺏ for them depending on fem or masc, number and stuff?
    that took me a while, it takes a bit of memorising and lots of practice, dnt worry, u would u will get it
    keep going
    ﺗﻌﻠﻤﻮﺍ ﺍﻟﻌﺮﺑﻴﺔ ﻓﺎﻧﻬﺎ ﻣﻦ ﺩﻳﻨﻜﻢ
    Walaikum Assalam

Yes a LOT of practice.

Leave a comment:

• Shahid12321
    replied

I am actually banging my head on the desk trying to figure out the Arabic numbers. Why are the rules so complex? Is there any easy way to learn them? Help!!!
    ﺍﻟﺴﻠﺎﻡ ﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢ
    u mean the ﺍﻋﺮﺍﺏ for them depending on fem or masc, number and stuff?
    that took me a while, it takes a bit of memorising and lots of practice, dnt worry, u would u will get it
    keep going
    ﺗﻌﻠﻤﻮﺍ ﺍﻟﻌﺮﺑﻴﺔ ﻓﺎﻧﻬﺎ ﻣﻦ ﺩﻳﻨﻜﻢ

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

I am actually banging my head on the desk trying to figure out the Arabic numbers. Why are the rules so complex? Is there any easy way to learn them? Help!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X