Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
    How do u luk for the words starting from 'hamza' (i.e. 'hamza' on alif harf) in dictionary???
    Give an example of such a word.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:20 PM.

Comment

no, it dsnt show in my dictionary.
        What word are you looking for? And what dictionary are you using?
        "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
        (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Comment

I don't mind saying the word i m luking for, but i m scared of u, u'll give me the direct answer rather than directing me towards the page in dictioanry.
            Try me.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Comment

i cant find hamza thingy neither Al bidayah Wa nor at the 'nihayah<<< if dhaalika makes sense
                bidaayah, its asl is bada'a, you simple have to look under baa daal alif.

Comment

I don't mind saying the word i m luking for, but i m scared of u, u'll give me the direct answer rather than directing me towards the page in dictioanry.

hans wehr 4th edition

and the word is akhaa with hamza on alif at the beginning, and i am aware it got sumthing to do with brother, brotherhood or similar.

PLEASE NO1 SAYS THE ANSWER.
                  he's not just gonna give u the direct answer, he's gonna give u the finger too
                  There is no such thing as an Israel,
                  It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

hans wehr 4th edition

and the word is akhaa with hamza on alif at the beginning, and i am aware it got sumthing to do with brother, brotherhood or similar.

PLEASE NO1 SAYS THE ANSWER.
                    You will look for that under alif khaa wauw, though hans wehr doesn't go into much detail so you might not find it in there.

Comment

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Abu Mus'ab, u knw i dnt use emos but this tym u compelled me to use 1 :rotfl:, so thth shows how madly i m laafing right now, astaghfirullaah.

i wasnt asking for 'bada'a' meaning or root harfs, i was referring to tmr and RaineR tht neither i can find hamza words in the beginning nor at the ending, but i wanna 'show off' my newly found ilm (as sum wil blame me 4), so i tried to say it in arbi by using the title of the famous kitaab of ibn kathir, got it?

he wudnt dare :masha:
                        When a word has a harfi 'illah in it (alif, wauw, yaa) then you should check under all three if you don't find it under the first, like take akhaa for instance, if you look for it under alif khaa alif then atleast there it directs you to check under alif khaa wauw, sometimes it will not say that and you will have to check under wauw and yaa and you might find your word there.

Arbi is an urdu word you know

Comment

Look under alif. In Hans-Wehr they don't write the hamzah on it, though I think it ought to be there.
                          "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                          (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                              Arbi is an urdu word you know
                              Al-Hayaa what did I tell u ?
                              There is no such thing as an Israel,
                              It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

na'am, i have seen it b4 posting ur for u guys to help me, but i was in doubt bcoz it dsnt show no hamza over alif?

so its ikhwa and it means brotherhood?
                                No that's not the meaning, the transliteration "ikhaa" should tell you that, ikhaa is from brotherhood, akhaa is from brother.

And it means 'brother'.

Are you taking that word from the qur'aan or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X