• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Originally posted by :: Hadiyah :: View Post
    Sooo cwoott! :love: how do you say that in arabic? :p
    Cute = جذاب
    The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
      come again, which sentence I cant remember, im sure it was in the middle of a sentence thu, but this one is the end :P so u cant stop ala mutaharik @)
      Your bad memory http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post3759059

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
        Hey I'm coming too! Wa laaakinnnnn 'aarun alaykunna, wa laysa alayya :p (make sense? should that be a laa instead?).

:jkk: I asked you a q on the last page, the other word for 'that', is it the kind of 'an' you'd use when you say ureed an?
        'aarun 'alayki wa laa 'alayy is what you'd say.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
          I dont know whats the difference
          but I know the word "a3rif" comes from "3arafa" or is it "3urf" ?
          and "a3lam" comes from the word "3ilm" which means knowledge
          It comes from 'arafa, 'urf is already a word, it means customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
            Cute = جذاب
            Jathaab?

Comment

Jathaab?
              نعم
              The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

Comment

JazakAllah khayr bro, tureedu reps? Well sorry but I aint got any left to give :( btw, would it be hal tureedu reps?

Comment

JazakAllah khayr bro, tureedu reps? Well sorry but I aint got any left to give :( btw, would it be hal tureedu reps?
                  Hal tureeda rebs? (For addressing a guy)
                  Hal tureedeena rebs? (For addressing a girl)

Comment

Jathaab?
                    jadh-dhaab, there's a tashdeed on the dhaal.

Comment

• Re: Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Originally posted by Guy View Post
                      Hal tureeda rebs? (For addressing a guy)
                      Hal tureedeena rebs? (For addressing a girl)
                      Hal tureeda bebsi?

Ok so now you got me thinking, ureedu means I want right? So what does tureedu mean? Or doesnt it mean anything? And its isnt tureedeen instead of tureedeena? I'm sure I leanr the former :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                        Oh i didnt see it, :jkk:!

Comment

ما شاء الله، بارك الله فيك, good catch!

Comment

guy y tureeda with fatha? :scratch:
                            it should just keep dama as normal?
                            .: Rufaida :.
                            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                              guy y tureeda with fatha? :scratch:
                              it should just keep dama as normal?
                              Aye, it should be tureedu, and "a" is normally used rather than "hal".

Comment

Aye, it should be tureedu, and "a" is normally used rather than "hal".
                                I dont understand that. So it Hal tureedu finjan qahwa? U say its 'a' in place of hal, so its atureedu? :scratch:

Comment

Working...
                                X