Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
    As in بنانة =fingertips ? (Sp?) is it plural the same way fruit and veg are?
    The word is بنان .

In the Qur'an it is بنانه - his fingertips.
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
      :jkk: for spelling correction.

luks lyk anaa got a long way to go, 'aarun on me.
      You'd say 'Aarun 'alayya.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

ما شاء الله, what is all of this awesome Arbi!

Here's my contribution:

لا أَدْرِي

...But what does it mean?
        The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
          where ever u goooo take me with you :love:
          arun alainaaaa @)
          Hey I'm coming too! Wa laaakinnnnn 'aarun alaykunna, wa laysa alayya :p (make sense? should that be a laa instead?).
          Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
          The word is بنان .

In the Qur'an it is بنانه - his fingertips.
          :jkk: I asked you a q on the last page, the other word for 'that', is it the kind of 'an' you'd use when you say ureed an?
          Originally posted by Guy View Post
          ما شاء الله, what is all of this awesome Arbi!

Here's my contribution:

لا أَدْرِي

...But what does it mean?
          Means 'I don't know', sa7? Could you also say لا أ عرف?
          It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
          -Muslim

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Means 'I don't know', sa7? Could you also say لا أ عرف?
              نعم

لا أَدْرِي = I don't know

(As does the example you included.)
              The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarreling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4782)

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:28 PM.

Comment

:jkk: I asked you a q on the last page, the other word for 'that', is it the kind of 'an' you'd use when you say ureed an?
                  Yes.
                  "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                  (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                    You'd say 'Aarun 'alayya.
                    Isnt it : Aarun Alayy ?

becuz العرب لا تقف على متحرك ولا تبدأ بساكن
                    There is no such thing as an Israel,
                    It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
                      نعم

لا أَدْرِي = I don't know

(As does the example you included.)
                      what about
                      لا أعلم ?
                      It is occupied-palestine

Comment

what is the specific difference between laa adry, laa a3rif, laa a3lam, there must b like something dif about all of them?

also theres that poem he says 'lastu adry' i think? :scratch: for emphasis or what?

btw this thread is so random :p i like it :up:
                        .: Rufaida :.
                        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                          also theres that poem he says 'lastu adry' i think? :scratch: for emphasis or what?
                          I think it was the Poet Eliya Abu Maadi, who said that..I forgot the poems name and why he said 'lastu adri' =(. I remember he said something like 'ataytu..min ayna, lastu adri' or something like that lol I need to look over my notes sometime.

Great thread :up:.
                          "..And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him."
                          [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                            what is the specific difference between laa adry, laa a3rif, laa a3lam, there must b like something dif about all of them?

btw this thread is so random :p i like it :up:
                            I dont know whats the difference
                            but I know the word "a3rif" comes from "3arafa" or is it "3urf" ?
                            and "a3lam" comes from the word "3ilm" which means knowledge
                            It is occupied-palestine

Comment

so is a3lam more deeper knowing then or somethng? :scratch:

pearl its something like he dnt know his place and purpose in the world, or along those lines isnt it?
                              .: Rufaida :.
                              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Can somebody answer my arabic ques from the ques thread min fadhlek

Comment

Working...
                                X