Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
    xactly hayaa on anti :P ya'ni shame on u

ps: i gt ur IMs off last nite, :jkk: for asking
    yeh I need to dig more for good threads like this sorry

:S u tryna say shame on meee loooool
    shame is not Hayaaa
    There is no such thing as an Israel,
    It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Re: Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
      Nope, hayaa is the modesty type of shame so you wouldn't use that term, rather you'd use RaineR's term which is 3aarun 'alayk.
      Jazakallah khair
      but I didnt want u to tell her, she's gonna use it on me all the time now :(
      It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
        I can't think of one. :s

'Anna' or 'an' could also mean that but it's used in a different sense.
        'An' as in ureed an?
        Originally posted by RaineR View Post
        yeh I need to dig more for good threads like this sorry

:S u tryna say shame on meee loooool
        shame is not Hayaaa
        mawzah alayki :rotfl:
        It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
        -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
          'An' as in ureed an?

mawzah alayki :rotfl:
          where did mowzah come frommmm ??
          have I been missing so much that I dont know what u talking about @)
          It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Just being random @) now correct me and tell me whether I said banana upon you or not @)
            Last edited by Hiking; 14-03-10, 08:06 PM. Reason: not ploooooooral
            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
            -Muslim

Comment

Just being random @) now correct me and tell me whether I said bananas upon you or not @)
              looool ok Ms Random
              yeah u did but u said banana (not bananas) banana on me
              it sounds dumb
              It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Check the edit jungle janice!

Sounds dumb? I was trying to match the insult to the target

Sorry for taking thread off topic hayaaeee :1peace:
                -Muslim

Comment

Just being random @) now correct me and tell me whether I said banana upon you or not @)
                  Do you know that banaana is an arabic word which means fingertips? It's used in the qur'aan in surah qiyaamah.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                      Do you know that banaana is an arabic word which means fingertips? It's used in the qur'aan in surah qiyaamah.
                      As in بنانة =fingertips ? (Sp?) is it plural the same way fruit and veg are?
                      -Muslim

Comment

Mawzah means banana, all the time i thought you were using the urdu word mozah
                        Last edited by Abu Mus'ab; 14-03-10, 08:25 PM.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

so u'll drop off just in pronunciation or in writing too?

'AARUN 'ALAYK on anti

:alhumdull i learned 1 harf today.
                          Only in speaking, it will remain normal in writing.

What harf did you learn? harf is a letter (or a participle), do you perhaps mean you learnt a jumlah?

Comment

'AARUN 'ALAYK on anti

ok now there u would say "Aarun alaiki" why do u have to add "on" and "anti" ?
                            you would add "anti" if I had said shame on you and u wanna say it back to me but in a more fierce tone then you would add "anti" so it would be "aarun alaiki anti"
                            It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Just in pronunciation. As far as I've learned, the grammatical ending of a sentence isn't pronounced.

'AARUN 'ALAYK on anti

you don't need the 'on anti' bit, 'alayk' means 'upon you' being the combination of two words, 'alaa' (upon) and the pronoun you 'ka, (or ki for a female') so you just need to say 'alayki.

RaineR, the anti there would be for emphasis, na'am?
                              -Muslim

Comment

As in بنانة =fingertips ? (Sp?) is it plural the same way fruit and veg are?
                                It seems to be the same yes, but best to get a second opinion :|

Comment

Working...
                                X