Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:29 PM.

Comment

yeah you put the tanween there if you want to include all the harakat
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
          Nisaa:
          i see tht muslimoon and muslimeen are masculine, then why do ppl generally say 'Ya muslimoon/muslimeen' in the mixed gathering?
          Seems this question got lost amongst the other replies . . . The only time a feminine word is used is when all of the individuals in the group are female, if there is even 1 man/boy, the word referring to the group is automatically masculine.

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:30 PM.

Comment

oh ok i think i knw the answer, is it to do with definite/indefinite?

like by adding prefix 'al' to the word, the tanween of the last letter drops, or summat like that, 'a' and 'the' thingy, innit??
              yh...:masha:
              Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Comment

What do you mean by alternative?
                  "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                  (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Comment

I can't think of one. :s

'Anna' or 'an' could also mean that but it's used in a different sense.
                      "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                      (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Comment

na'am thts wat i talking abt

chk this>> http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post3743537
                          :S how come I missed this thread and everything else
                          There is no such thing as an Israel,
                          It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 10:31 PM.

Comment

allright :jkk:, but then we dnt pronounce it as jameelatun, do we? we will just call her as sister jameelah???
                              Yes, you will drop off the tanween on the end of sentences.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

xactly hayaa on anti :P ya'ni shame on u

ps: i gt ur IMs off last nite, :jkk: for asking
                                Nope, hayaa is the modesty type of shame so you wouldn't use that term, rather you'd use RaineR's term which is 3aarun 'alayk.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X