Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Al-hayaa's Awesome Arbi..........................now say :masha:

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
      :jkk:

y did u blab out the jawaab?

its frm my portion of arbi translation project thingy.

sis, ignore the kid

no hamza there and thts wat confused me, but now i got it :jkk:
      I told you the answer because you wouldn't find it yourself, and because i'm logging off now and you might need it while i'm gone

The forum thing or your own stuff?

You have a kid? :scratch:

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

:salams

:alhumdull it looks not that difficult, however I am stuck in 3rd lesson.

Waahid, Tathniyah, Jam'a

especially the 'Aaraab forms.......what is the difference between muslimoon and muslimeen?

Do we have solid/broken plural in english grammar?

Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp please :insha:
        They both mean exactly the same thing: Muslims. But the former is used in the nominative cases (when it's the subject) and the latter in the accusative (when it's the object) and genitive cases (used to show possession/after prepositions).

And Allah knows best.
        What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

i cant find hamza thingy neither Al bidayah Wa nor at the 'nihayah<<< if dhaalika makes sense
          :rotfl:
          Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

Originally posted by Illest View Post
            :rotfl:

oi quit laughing
            thats how she's gonna learn her arabic :P
            There is no such thing as an Israel,
            It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

I have a question,

When do you say maadhaa and when do you say maa by itself? E.g. you say maa haadhaa, and you say maadhaa tureed, both meaning what?
              It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
              -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                I have a question,

When do you say maadhaa and when do you say maa by itself? E.g. you say maa haadhaa, and you say maadhaa tureed, both meaning what?
                maa = when with ism or Harf (noun or preposition)

maathaa = when with a fi'l (verb)

Comment

Shukran urbalicious
                  It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                  -Muslim

Comment

HIkings I got a confession @)
                    It is occupied-palestine

Comment

maa dhaalika?
                      -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
                        maa dhaalika?
                        im trying to find the thread where I need to confess, but I cant find it, its a tiny mistake I made, not too big
                        It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 09:22 PM.

Comment

:jkk:

can u give me an example please, :insha:
                            Take معلم (teacher) for example. The masculine plural could either be معلمون or معلمين depending on where it comes in the sentence i.e whether it's an object or subject.

If it's a subject then it takes the former form معلمين & معلمون for the object.

مثلا

المعلمون تركوا من المدرسة - The teachers left the school.

تركت من المدرسة مع المعلمين - I left the school with the teachers.

Notice how in the first example the teachers were the subject but in the second they were the object, thus adopting the 'een' ending.

I hope that served to clarify insha'Allah.
                            What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuQudamah View Post
                                Take معلم (teacher) for example. The masculine plural could either be معلمون or معلمين depending on where it comes in the sentence i.e whether it's an object or subject.

If it's a subject then it takes the former form معلمين & معلمون for the object.

مثلا

المعلمون تركوا من المدرسة - The teachers left the school.

تركت من المدرسة مع المعلمين - I left the school with the teachers.

Notice how in the first example the teachers were the subject but in the second they were the object, thus adopting the 'een' ending.

I hope that served to clarify insha'Allah.
                                :masha: Except there's one little mistake.

You need to take من out of both sentences, because the sentence is incorrect with it there. It should be like this:

المعلمون تركوا المدرسة

And:

ترك المدرسة مع المعلمين
                                قال بعض السلف :
                                خلق الله الملائكة عقولاً بلا شهوة ، وخلق البهائم شهوة بلا عقول، وخلق ابن آدم وركب فيه العقل والشهوة ، فمن غلب عقله شهوته التحق بالملائكة ، ومن غلبت شهوته عقله التحق بالبهائم .

http://saaid.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X