• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey can we learn the numbers?

:)
    Please Re-update your Signature

assalaamu alaykum

if u like i can try n do a lesson on numbers n post it later 2day inshallah :D i am off 2 arabic school in a min so will hav 2 do it when i get back :)
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Preview of lesson: ;)

1= wahid
      2= ithnan
      3= thalatha
      4= arba3ah
      5= khamsah
      6= sittah
      7= sab'3ah
      8= thamanyah
      9= tis'a3ah
      10= a3shrah

I'm sure anna will make up a lesson using her beautiful handwriting and explanations, so I'll pass the mic over to her. But learning the numbers are easy though b/c there's a pattern, so once you know the 1st ten, you'll be alright.

~Ayah

Comment

Originally posted by Ayah
        Preview of lesson: ;)

1= wahid
        2= ithnan
        3= thalatha
        4= arba3ah
        5= khamsah
        6= sittah
        7= sab'3ah
        8= thamanyah
        9= tis'a3ah
        10= a3shrah

I'm sure anna will make up a lesson using her beautiful handwriting and explanations, so I'll pass the mic over to her. But learning the numbers are easy though b/c there's a pattern, so once you know the 1st ten, you'll be alright.

~Ayah
        yeah i will insha allah...but i still didnt do it yet oh well...its on 7 o clock, hav still got time inshallah :D
        actually i think i have got some stuff from my school text books i can scan aswell :D
        ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

assalaamu alaykum
          i made one...it only goes from one - ten but we can do the higher numbers afterwards if u like inshallah
          i didnt explain masculine and feminine of it cuz the grammatical rules of numbers confuse me :p

hope it helps and that i didnt get nethin wrong on it :D
          Attached Files
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

thanx, but what does "mathal" mean?

Comment

mithaal= example :)

Comment

ohh yeah sorry shud have put what that meant, but at least u know now :D
                ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

mithaal= example :)
                  kinda guessed, just making sure.....have another question though, i usually watch Arab movies, and they always have "Akhraj" written somewhere, what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by JiHaD_JoE
                    kinda guessed, just making sure.....have another question though, i usually watch Arab movies, and they always have "Akhraj" written somewhere, what does that mean?
                    salaam

well someone say if this is wrong or right because im kinda guessing...but doesnt the verb yakhraj / kharaja mean he leaves or he left so akhraj is "I leave" i think...dunno why that wud b on a movie though so it might be wrong...:p
                    ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

it is usually written in the credits, but on the movie i watched yesterday, someone had it on their jacket....also how do you say that chant in Arabic that goes "we will sacrafice our blood and souls for you oh (insert name here)" not that i wanna chant it, but ive always wondered how to say it

Comment

Arabic chant example: Bir'rooh, bid'dam, nifdeek ya Falisteen (or whatever you're chanting for ;) )

About akhraj: I believe the word you're talking about is "ikhraaj" and that refers to the one who produced the film (me thinks :) )

~Ayah

Comment

About akhraj: I believe the word you're talking about is "ikhraaj" and that refers to the one who produced the film (me thinks :) )

~Ayah
                          lol well that makes more sense than what i said!
                          ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

shukran :D

Comment

a3fwan :)

Comment

Working...
                              X