• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .: Anna :.
    started a topic Arabic GCSE questions

Arabic GCSE questions

salaam

Incase anyone wanted to see or do some GCSE questions I scanned some, cuz I think a couple of ppl said they wanted 2 do GCSE :)
    will attach the files (I didnt scan a whole paper just a couple of questions for reading and writing)
    Attached Files

• RaineR
    replied
    Re: Arabic GCSE questions

Originally posted by shajahan View Post
    salam can anyone tell where I can get info on studying GCSE Arabic I mean the examination structure, past exam papers, syllabus etc.

I am an individual who has studied Arabic in egypt and has a diploma from fajr institute planning on teaching GCSE Arabic but not sure about the structuring of the course
    depends which city

Leave a comment:

• shajahan
    replied

salam can anyone tell where I can get info on studying GCSE Arabic I mean the examination structure, past exam papers, syllabus etc.

I am an individual who has studied Arabic in egypt and has a diploma from fajr institute planning on teaching GCSE Arabic but not sure about the structuring of the course

Leave a comment:

• mazshaz
    replied

http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gcse09/mfl/arabic/Pages/default.aspx
    there is an mp3 or the listening
    and a practice paper with answers
    also there is more info you can down-load, if your teacher has the password

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied

yes the questions are in arabic im pretty sure? but seriously they do make it more on the easy side as the sis above said, especially the 1st questions they start with in the test, so insha Allah u will be fine. try not 2 worry

as for the q above no gcse is not just for arabic its for all the subjects in uk u have to do those exams normally when ur 16 in school

Leave a comment:

• DesertOasis
    replied

As long as you've studied hard and tried your very best, there's no reason for you not to pass :)
    Personally, I found it bordering on the easy side, but then my Arabic studies were pretty indepth.
    From what I can remember, the questions were in Arabic. If you find them difficult, you can usually look for similar words and link them.
    Are you doing the speaking test too? I found that it was a great way at boosting my marks.

Leave a comment:

• ani246
    replied

salaam,
    i am very stressed as i have my arabic reading and listeing coming up soon therefore, i just wanted to know whether its easy or hard? and also,do the arabic gsce papers questions are they in english? because i find it very difficult to translate and i really need to pass my arabic gsce as my parents are paying alot of money for me to go to a private school and do not want to dissapoint them.

jazakhallah khair.

Leave a comment:

• Bright One
    replied

Originally posted by Anne58 View Post
    Copied from a few posts higher . . . . .

Stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education.
    Thank you..

But is it only for Arabic or what?

Leave a comment:

• Anne58
    replied

Copied from a few posts higher . . . . .

Stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education.

Leave a comment:

• Bright One
    replied

Originally posted by Bright One View Post
    Sorry, I haven't read all the replies and don't know if the answer of my question is there.

I want to ask about this test GCSE, what is it? what does it stand for? and who is giving/preparing it?

Is it an official indication of the level one's Arabic like TOEFL or IELTS in English?

Thank you..
    Is my enquery too hard to answer?

Leave a comment:

• Bright One
    replied

Sorry, I haven't read all the replies and don't know if the answer of my question is there.

I want to ask about this test GCSE, what is it? what does it stand for? and who is giving/preparing it?

Is it an official indication of the level one's Arabic like TOEFL or IELTS in English?

Thank you..

Leave a comment:

• SaadB
    replied

I've got the same exam coming up today, in about 2 hours. InshaaAllaah it should be easy.

Leave a comment:

• iiQraaa
    replied

Wow, I wish I`d seen this earlier. I have my Arabic GCSE tomorrow so a bit too late,
    but everyone remember me in your Duas I am destined to fail =/ Im aiming for a B.

Leave a comment:

• Linguistic
    replied

Assalamu alaykum,

all of you what you need you'll find in Arabicolleg Whether a conversation, GCSE questions, reading and writing in live class,

here is Arabicollege homepage:

http://www.arabicollege.com/

I used to study arabicollege beforeand find it verey useful.

To use Arabicollege, simply register for a free 7 days trial. Take a placement test to see what level you are at and sign up for class. Once you're registered, check the multimedia course for some practice and self learning. Then dive into our interactive and real-time classes with live native speakers, professors and classmates.

Good luck,

Leave a comment:

• sousoutayara
    replied

assalam 3alaykom,

I have arabic gcse on monday and wednseday, im really worried! Reading and listening is easy but writing is confusing me, so i think i will only get a not a* becasue i always write in the syrian way coz im syria :(
    does anyone know if i get two a*'s and an a if that makes a* overall?
    thankyou :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X