X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Muslimah
    replied
    Re: Arabic GCSE questions

Oh how i LOVE arabic GCSE..:love:..seriously,by far arabic beats all..
    Wow..haven't been back on Ummah for a lil while..
    Last edited by Unique Muslimah; 08-02-07, 12:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Muslim
    replied

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    yes GCSE is very easy these days u dnt learn any grammar really apart from very basics, but still u have to do the vocab etc and it will give u a decent basis of topics if you covered the syllabus properly. But since as u are in Egypt anyway then u will be surrounded by the environment its natural u learn alot quicker and as u said the GCSE they only study a few hour per week and normally in a slow pace
    Na'am, its expected, not saying that its sooo easy but more, just makes you wonder..how much insaan can learn if they put enough effort into it..

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied

yes GCSE is very easy these days u dnt learn any grammar really apart from very basics, but still u have to do the vocab etc and it will give u a decent basis of topics if you covered the syllabus properly. But since as u are in Egypt anyway then u will be surrounded by the environment its natural u learn alot quicker and as u said the GCSE they only study a few hour per week and normally in a slow pace

Leave a comment:

• Abu Muslim
    replied

Woah, are you for real, thats GCSE questions?

Subhan'Allah...you get 2 years to learn that..I realised with secular education, its so slow..[which is mainly due to you having so many subjects] but insha'Allah I'll do these in a few days. I've been learning for 13 days, and I did most of these in my head alhamdulilah. btw, thats nothing to do with me, or me going any quicker than anyone else, everyone learns at about this pace, guess its the difference between an intensive and a non intensive.

Leave a comment:

replied

ur welcome :)
    let me know if u decide to take the gcse insha allah cos ill b happy if i can help u in ne way

Leave a comment:

• urban rose
    replied

ooh, really? thats great, i'll look into that, inshAllah :) jazakAllah for the info, sis Rufaida :up:

Leave a comment:

replied

urban u do have the option u jst order the pack from ed exel for the infos, and then u enter it independantly. I didnt do mine thru my school, I did it thru my arabic school bt then u sit it in ur own normal school so ne1 can do it insha allah

Leave a comment:

• urban rose
    replied

i wish i'd had the option of doing Arabic for GCSE :(

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Oooooh, my friend is doing Arabic GCSE....

Leave a comment:

replied

No there are two formats of the Arabic GCSE, with oral and without. So if you do the oral would be each component is 25% but if you do without then the other 3 components become worth 33%. I did mine without the oral part, it depends if they have ne teachers available to examine you in that or not.

Oh btw Brother Abdai I 4got 2 mention in PM but you can contact edexel for a pack with past papers in it and tapes which you can use to practise, and vocab sheets and some sylabus of what you need to know in terms of topic, grammar etc. I think you pay for it but I forgot the price, my dad paid lol not me

Leave a comment:

• Arifa
    replied

salam sis anna, don't you have to do orals?

Leave a comment:

• adbai
    replied

salam brother,
    i am an arabic student in the UK, but saddly cant read nor wright arabic, i have a arabic GCSE exam soon, and i need to pass, it to go to university to do arabic degree,

you dont know were i have been to try and find arabic GCSE paper, i went to london, on a weekend for 9 hours, to al ahram book store, and there was nothing,

i would be very very very greatfull, if you could help me, as i need to pass, anxiously, heres my email, [email protected]
    i would be so so greatful if you could send me the exam paper, i will pay for it, or if you could scan it, and direct me were i could but books, etc to prepare well for the exam.

jezakallah

Adbai Bin Jalal

Leave a comment:

replied
    writing
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

replied
    reading q
    Attached Files