.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak
      anna,

i just looked at this thread

wonderful work sis, keep it up, hopefully may the muslims benefit
      insha allah someone will benefit :) it benefits me anyway cuz it makes me revise my vocab doin the lists :D
      .: Rufaida :.
      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptianmuslima
          ohhh the alif. it all makes sense now! lol :D
          ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

hey anna lets start off easy (for me), like we do in french class, how do u say:

I have, You have He/She has, We have, They have

next can be like I am, you are, he is, we are, they are

then next can be i make, you make, he makes, we make, they make....stuff like that, i thought that worked well when i was learning french, just a suggestion though
            ;)
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by JiHaD_JoE
              hey anna lets start off easy (for me), like we do in french class, how do u say:

I have, You have He/She has, We have, They have

next can be like I am, you are, he is, we are, they are

then next can be i make, you make, he makes, we make, they make....stuff like that, i thought that worked well when i was learning french, just a suggestion though
              ;)
              salaam

ok :) I'll make it in a new topic insha allah. It doesnt work exactly like french tho, but we can do those verbs and some really easy ones aswell. I'll make the post in a coupla hours when i get back from college inshallah :D
              ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Alhamdullillah i have managed to remeber the word Jareeda. I woke up this morning and i remebered it. Took me 2 days der!!!

o well onto the next word now

khayma = tent

Comment

Originally posted by GenN
                  Alhamdullillah i have managed to remeber the word Jareeda. I woke up this morning and i remebered it. Took me 2 days der!!!

o well onto the next word now

khayma = tent
                  :D

btw jihad joe dont think that lesson will b done till 2nite now cuz i couldnt get onto the board for a while so i didnt get time 2 do it
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

salaam

reminder that the vocab test is gonna b on monday insha allah so whoevers doin it, make sure u've started learning ya vocab! :p

anna
                    ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Working...
                    X