Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Arabic and Quran Study Site

Salamu Alaykum,

Here is a new website for studying the Arabic of the Quran.

Click here for the website: http://quran.uk.net

It shows a word-by-word translation into English for each word in Arabic, and also shows the grammar and syntax of each word. There is also a searchable dictionary of the Quran.

I'm trying to get feedback on the site, and I'm also looking for people willing to help with corrections inshallah.

Looking forward to your reply!

Salam,

-- Kais Dukes
    [email protected]

Re: Free Arabic and Quran Study Site

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah

Wow, masha Allah. You did all that manually?

:jkk:
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

masha Allah!!
      looks really good and useful, insha Allah it'll benefit lots of people
      very impressive
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Tabarak'Allaah! This website is amazing, good job! May Allaah bless you!

Comment

Salamu Alaykum,

Thanks everyone for the feedback on the site! Its really encouraging. I was hoping you might be able to help with me something ... do you know anybody that can assist in reviewing the grammar? Maybe somebody who is familiar with Arabic in depth?

Another thing I was hoping that the sisters on this site could help with. My wife recently moved to London from Edinburgh, and shes looking to meet up with some good muslim sisters inshallah. Anybody living near east london? I can pass on her email address to any kind sister.

Thanks a lot for all the responses to the site, I'm going to work hard inshallah to make corrections to it.

Salam,

-- Kais

Comment

well you could consult with altafsir website for ne grammar ur not sure about because there are a couple of books on there about i3rab ul quran which might help, i think it covers all the ayat of quran?

as for ur wife im not in east london but north london so unfortunately not that near, but ask her to join the forum there are some good sisters here from east london, and we do meet ups with lots of the london sisters sometimes so if she needs company she wd b welcome 2 come along wen we have those gatherings
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

:salams

What a wonferful site :D

I've been looking for something just like the 'word for word' section for ages now and had no luck in finding it..............until I found it on your site :banbear:

I can't thank you enough

May Allah ta'ala reward you

Comment

Masha'Allah thats a great website. Must have taken so much work. May Allah reward you.

As sister Anna suggested if you can ask your sister to join the forum that would be great.

There are some genuinely lovely sisters on the forum....and the London sisters do meet up alot, so it would a great way for her to meet other Muslimahs as well.
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I live in east london, I know of a few really lovely sisters that live here as well. Ask her to join the forums as the other sisters suggested and Inshaa'Allaah we can all get to know her :)

Comment

As-Salamu-Alaikum,

Great site. I have been looking for something like this:hidban:

May Allah reward you for this work.

Comment

thank you for the site =-)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X