Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabic teacher needed

Assalammualakum,

How u all doing? I was Just wondering if anyone knows an arabic teacher in the Surrey area UK, because i would love to learn arabic but do not know the right way to go about it.

thanks all

Salaams

salaam

I dont know cuz Im not from near there, but maybe you could just find someone who is a native arabic speaker even if they arent a teacher and they might agree to give you some lessons if they have some free time insha allah, or failing that you can always get those teach yourself arabic books and cds, or mastering arabic. I know its not as good as an actual teacher but u can learn alot from them and then we ca try and help you on here aswell insha allah
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

thanks

are any of those teach ur self stuff any good. Which ones will u recomend.

ws

Comment

Originally posted by Omar
        thanks

are any of those teach ur self stuff any good. Which ones will u recomend.

ws
        Salaam

Well I've got loads of teach yourself stuff, and I think the best two things are 'mastering arabic' and 'teach yourself arabic'
        but the thing I would say is most important, is dont get one of them ones where they transliterate everything and dont even use arabic alphabet! They get reaaally annoying and once you've finished the book its not like you could even read arabic anyway!
        I started teaching myself wiv mastering arabic b4 I went to arabic school, n i think i did learn quite alot from it but it doesnt take you to a really high level, cuz now its all pretty easy in there for me.
        I got the new teach yourself one the other day, and it looks quite good from what ive seen of it (cuz i havent done it all yet)
        ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

thanks i will look out for those 2 books to start with. Thanks for the help.

ws

Comment

Originally posted by Omar
            thanks i will look out for those 2 books to start with. Thanks for the help.

ws
            you're welcome. btw you could try amazon market places if u like to buy books online cuz people sometimes sell used ones cheaper ;)
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

Cool thanks been very helpfull.

Comment

Re: Arabic teacher needed

Assalamo alykum. maybe i am too late to reply to your post but anyhow I’m saeedullah Amin from Afghanistan resident in Makkah mukkarama saudi arabia, I do Master in Islamic studies, and i am hafiz of the Holy Quran and I teach the Holy Quran with practical Tajweed and also teaches arabic through Internet on Private tuition basis. I use Skype for communication and Screen sharing.
                However, I have more students in 5 European countries. Each student read separately for half hour three times,four or five times a week. The monthly fees per student are $40 and $50 respectively.This amount is not fixed; it depends on students’ willingness.This fee is for paying the Bills and rent of the room that I have hired for this Purpose.If you want to learn the arabic language then you ma contact me.
                I request the students to attend three classes free (on Trial basis), if they were satisfied, they will read.
                If not, they can leave. Thanks
                phone#:00966568327317

Comment

Learn Arabic Online with an al-Azhar Graduate

Asalaamu a3alaykum everyone

I'm currently learning arabic online with a tutor on Skype and, since part of one's Islam is to love for my brother what I love for myself, I'd like to recommend him unreservedly.

Profile:

Name: Mahmoud Maki
                  Nationality and Location: Egyptian and Egypt
                  Education: A graduate of Al-Azhar University
                  Experience: Over 10 years of experience in teaching Arabic, the Islamic Sciences, fiqh, tafseer and aqeedah to non-native speakers of Arabic, namely those from a western background

His rates are excellent, much much cheaper than what you'd pay for a tutor in the UK and, having studied with dozens of teachers here in London, he is by far the most knowledgable since he combines arabic studies with the Islamic Sciences. And, the best part of all of this is that you can do it from the comfort of your own. Glory be to the one who has made gaining knowledge from al-Azhar graduate so easy!

He teaches both male and female. However his wife is also an experienced, qualified teacher so if any sisters are not comfortable with being taught by a man they can always study with his wife.

How to proceed? Simply add him on skype at mahmoud.maki2

Wafaqakum Allah

AQ

Comment

I offer Affordable online Arabic lessons via Skype,live classes with native Arabic teacher ( from Egypt)
                    _You'll get the best in pronunciation,grammar and understanding of the language

_Get started with your free trial !

*available courses
                    _Arabic language ( Beginner,Intermediate,Upper Intermediate,Advanced,Proficiency )
                    1) Classical Arabic known as Quranic Arabic
                    2) Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) fuṣḥá
                    3) colloquial or dialectal Egyptian Arabic.

*choose your classes from available courses

Programs for:
                    1. Men
                    2. Women
                    3. Youth
                    4. Kids

*Tuition Prices
                    1- Standard (1 hour per week) $25 per month

2- Extra (2 hours per week) $45 per month

3-Intensive (4 Hours / Week) 80 $ per month

4-one-hour lesson every day, 150 $ per month

Please don't hesitate to contact me here or email : [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                      Assalammualakum,

How u all doing? I was Just wondering if anyone knows an arabic teacher in the Surrey area UK, because i would love to learn arabic but do not know the right way to go about it.

thanks all

Salaams
                      Hi Omar
                      My name is Omar from Jordan, I do offer Arabic lessons over skype 11$/60 minute of interactive learning. I can help you with both Standard Arabic (Fusha) or Arabic dialects.

Additional to Arabic( native language ) I speak too , English, German, and Some spanish.

Add me at Skype: LearnEasyArabic

Regards.
                      omar.

Comment

Working...
                      X